Slimming World - Extra Easy weight loss!!

Options
1313314315316317319»

Comments

• lushlifesaver
    Options
    farmer82 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I am new to here and going to slimming work EE plan tomorrow but not going to classes because of the costings.

I have a ready meal sainsbury be good to yourself king prawn linguine in the freezer that I need to use up and was wondering how many syns would it be? It has 368 calories in it, if thats relevent.

I also have some glorious skinny soups in the fridge as were on offer and wondered how many syns they are as there not many calories. I have the butternut soup, aztec and tomato with balsamic vinegar. Normally I would make my own veg soup.

I look forward to hearing any thoughts

Sarah

Generally syns can be worked out as 1 syn for every 20 cals but thats not strictly true for everything.

Syn values can be found on here or syns online if you've joined SW online. if you haven't joined there is a forum called minimims which you can join and people post recipes etc and syn values on there all the time :)

Any questions re syn values feel free to pm me and I'll help as much as I can :)
    Daughter born 26/03/14
    Son born 13/02/21
  • sugarcha_2
    Options
    I have followed the red plan before and lost a kilo a week however since hearing of the extra easy, I would love to try it as it seems so easy with both carbs and protein however I dont know if i'm understanding it correctly. here would be an example of what confuses me.
    B. toast/cerial, L. Pasta salad and D. chicken and roast potatoes.
    Can anyone please tell me if you are allowed to eat all those carns on this ee plan? Thanks
  • Pennylane
    Pennylane Posts: 2,707 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    sugarcha wrote: »
    I have followed the red plan before and lost a kilo a week however since hearing of the extra easy, I would love to try it as it seems so easy with both carbs and protein however I dont know if i'm understanding it correctly. here would be an example of what confuses me.
    B. toast/cerial, L. Pasta salad and D. chicken and roast potatoes.
    Can anyone please tell me if you are allowed to eat all those carns on this ee plan? Thanks

You need to be having plenty of salad/veg and fruit in addition.;)

I would, say, have the chicken and roast potatoes (done in Frylite obviously) but then I'd have loads of veggies alongside or a vegetable fricasee.
  • wizkid1
    wizkid1 Posts: 1,833 Forumite
    Options
    Hi i'm new to this can someone check if i'm doing it right please.
    Breakfast clementine, bacon tomatoes mushrooms eggs.
    1 slice wholemeal bread 1/2 of B. 1 tsp spread dairy free 3 syns Coffee
    Lunch
    homemade split pea,bacon with lentil soup inc 1 carrot 1 onion and 1 knorr veg stock cube.
    1slice wholemeal bread other part of B 1tsp spread dairy free 3 syns Coffee apple
    Dinner
    Slimming world chips, Fish no coating. mushypeas
    Coffee. Orange

Snacks, mullerlight strawberry yoghurt. ( low cal low fat Hartley's jelly made up myself. 3 Syns but not sure.
    Milk from allowance in coffees. total syns 9 or could be 10 not sure.
    Can someone tell me if I am going wrong, Thanks
  • consultant31
    Options
    This is a very old thread.

You will get get much more help from current Slimming World-ers here:- http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4168839
    I let my mind wander and it never came back!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure