Slimming World - Extra Easy weight loss!!

Options

Comments

• mrsmortenharket
    mrsmortenharket Posts: 2,131 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Lisa! Never thought of adding cinnamon to my Oatso Simple - I bet that was yummy!:)

cinnamon is lovely! I'm quite addicted, lol!
  • Bluefire
    Bluefire Posts: 476 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Wow, it feels like I've been away for ages! Not only from the forum, but from the SW diet really... but I'm easing myself back into it now.

So I spent a week in Turkey in an all inclusive, and went fully with the intention of eating lots of salad and going for long walks in the sunshine. Which I did, but then I also had numerous cocktails, pancakes with chocolate sauce for breakfast every morning, pancakes filled with cheese for lunch & at least 4 or 5 'mini' desserts after both lunch AND dinner! (A terrible pattern emerged by the end of the week that went something along the lines of 'Ooo, I haven't tried those before, so I'll add that on the plate along with my established favourites') No idea what half of them were, but by the amount of syrup that oozed out when you cut into them I'm guessing they were synful-a-plenty!

Anyway, I've been back in the UK just over a week and still haven't gotten fully back on the wagon, but I'm getting there. The good news is for the first time in my life I'm actually enjoying salad, and the even better news is that I still lost 1/2lb at WI on Monday!

So I guess the moral of the story is chocolate pancakes are good for weight loss :D
    Mortgage: [STRIKE]08/13 £28,896.49[/STRIKE] 01/18 £0
  • aliscrapper
    aliscrapper Posts: 510 Forumite
    Options
    cinnamon is lovely! I'm quite addicted, lol!

:rotfl: It's funny when you really like something; you will put it in just about everything! I'm addicted to the Schwartz Shotz Cajun and that goes over just about everything that passes my lips!:rotfl:
  • aliscrapper
    Options
    Bluefire wrote: »
    Wow, it feels like I've been away for ages! Not only from the forum, but from the SW diet really... but I'm easing myself back into it now.

So I spent a week in Turkey in an all inclusive, and went fully with the intention of eating lots of salad and going for long walks in the sunshine. Which I did, but then I also had numerous cocktails, pancakes with chocolate sauce for breakfast every morning, pancakes filled with cheese for lunch & at least 4 or 5 'mini' desserts after both lunch AND dinner! (A terrible pattern emerged by the end of the week that went something along the lines of 'Ooo, I haven't tried those before, so I'll add that on the plate along with my established favourites') No idea what half of them were, but by the amount of syrup that oozed out when you cut into them I'm guessing they were synful-a-plenty!

Anyway, I've been back in the UK just over a week and still haven't gotten fully back on the wagon, but I'm getting there. The good news is for the first time in my life I'm actually enjoying salad, and the even better news is that I still lost 1/2lb at WI on Monday!

So I guess the moral of the story is chocolate pancakes are good for weight loss :D

Well done you!:T It's so hard to get back on the waggon when you've been away on holiday and eating all sorts! I know when I went to America about five years' ago; I gained 7 pounds in a fortnight!:( It was so hard getting back into eating the right sort of foods!
  • c_l_a_i_r_e
    c_l_a_i_r_e Posts: 4,647 Forumite
    Options
    Just popping in quickly to shamelessly announce that I lost another 2 lbs at WI last night:D:j:D:j Will catch up properly later x
    :starmod:C'est la vie:starmod:
  • lynzpower
    lynzpower Posts: 25,311 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Well done to all you losers :p

I am finding it really really hard going guys. Im SOOOOO hungry.

I cnat carry on eating at this rate? Any ideas what i should be doing? Today sofar:

bananas and strawbs - large amount- with muller
    Another muller
    5 cups of tea and 2 cans of diet coke
    Pasta and sauce ( 1 syn?) it is the Chicken & mushroom one
    half a packet of golden lights ( 2.5?)
    2x Alpen lites (HEB)
    Dinner is going to be beef with roasted veg, ( syn free) I didnt make it yesterday as I felt really under the weather and had no dinner really last night altohugh did eat some c-cheese/yog/rice cakes instead.

Ive spent a fortune on food this week, and will have to buy yet more as its runnig out really quickly!

HELP! What to do to stop this!?!?
    :beer: Well aint funny how its the little things in life that mean the most? Not where you live, the car you drive or the price tag on your clothes.
    Theres no dollar sign on piece of mind
    This Ive come to know...
    So if you agree have a drink with me, raise your glasses for a toast :beer:
  • aliscrapper
    Options
    Just popping in quickly to shamelessly announce that I lost another 2 lbs at WI last night:D:j:D:j Will catch up properly later x

Well done!:T
  • greenpixey
    greenpixey Posts: 2,806 Forumite
    Options
    Tried two recipes from the SW online this week.

Yesterday I made the Chili Beef Noodles, both me and hubby loved it, though perhaps there were a bit too much noodles but the taste was fantastic.

Today I made the Cottage Pie...Very disappointing. It looks unappetising _pale_ and was very tasteless. The kids hardly touched theirs. I will not make this recipe again
  • Rotherham_Lass
    Options
    Dos this look OK for EE??

Alpen (heb), skimmed milk (hea), banana

3 x Ryvita (6), quark, smoked salmon, grapes, melon

Chilli, kidney beans, brown rice, cheese (6)

Is that OK or too much food? I am a big eater!! :D
  • whoopidoo
    whoopidoo Posts: 1,549 Forumite
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    Ok ta. Was wondering if it's the one made with tomatoes or the one made with bake beans that taste like bombay potatoes (that's what caught my eye :D )

It was with tomatoes gocat - haven't made the bean version yet :D
    :staradminHuuuuuuge thank you hugs to all posters:staradmin
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family