We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 11
Comments
-
I shocked you all with my announcement that I have never bough a CD before haven't I?0
-
Absolutely Tia... I was so shocked I fell off my chair...
Or not...
You know...A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...My Fathers Daughter wrote: »Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.
0 -
I shocked you all with my announcement that I have never bough a CD before haven't I?
No! That's why the fred went so quiet, everyone fell off their chairs
:rotfl:
I don't do clubcard. I do get my groceries online though but i don't have an actual card. And i use a different account everytime i shop, depending on if i can get a code working.
Amber's been fine with the jabs, was twisting for a couple of hours earlier but is fine now. I tried giving her some calpol cos she felt hot but she was having none of it. I put some in my mouth and fooled her with kisses and squirted it into hers :rotfl: Dunno if she swallowed much though. (Proper hygenic/sterile
)
At jabs today i mentioned she's not been pooing as regular so she got a doll out which had her intestines marked on, and showed me some massage moves. She's had a nice warm bath and a massage with some organic stuff they gave me today, so she fell asleep at 10pm so i put her in bed. Fingers crossed she'll stay there and we can get her sleeping back in order.0 -
Lol i totally never saw your post Krystal, took me ages to type that :doh:0
-
awww

Glam said the massage worked great for jack for his poopies and windy pops.
I'm off to bed before DH gets home and tells me off, night!0 -
hahaha i just saw that advert for cbeebies that Becles was on about, with the bird poo in the eye0
-
Beenie, it's very common for them to go up to a week between poopies... Aimee went 10 days once, but as a rule went on a tuesday morning about 10am... Until she was weaned...
Caitlyn sadly went at least once, usually twice a day... She goes less now she's weaned lol...A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...My Fathers Daughter wrote: »Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.
0 -
He's off til Wednesday next week. He always moans he has no time to do anything but he's the n00b who set 15 items to end on ebay tonight and is now moaning that it will take him ages to package them up.
aw thanks!
oooooooooooooooo west wales??? I went to school in Cardigan
I live just outside Newcastle Emlyn, so we would have been almost neighbours:D
Hope things have improved tonight and that the packaging didn't cause too may tantrums:D"there are some persons in this World who, unable to give better proof of being wise, take a strange delight in showing what they think they have sagaciously read in mankind by uncharitable suspicions of them"(Herman Melville)0 -
Hello all I feel like a stranger on here, I'm so not keeping up at the mo.
How is everyone?
Any exciting news????Everyone is entitled to their opinionEllie 25/12/070 -
I just dyed my hair scruff... About as exciting as it gets here....
Obviously the excitement is all about what colour it's actually going to be when it's dry... Considering it's supposed to be purple, it looked suspiciously red when I was rinsing it out...A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...My Fathers Daughter wrote: »Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards