We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 11

1…897898900902903…1499

Comments

  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    pp hope it works with the CM good idea ... hope you give work hell .. and 30pmh .. i think x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • pinkpig08
    pinkpig08 Posts: 2,829 Forumite
    pp hope it works with the CM good idea ... hope you give work hell .. and 30pmh .. i think x

    correctamundo!
    Sealed Pot Challenge #817 £50 banked :)
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    you do get some stupid people on ebay sami ..

    YAYY!!! PP :D x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • kindofagilr
    kindofagilr Posts: 6,825 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    One of the mums at baby group has the chav spoon! She thinks it's great!

    In other news, I went to SW tonight and it wasn't too scary! Not quite sure what I'm doing with it all yet, but I will try and do a mealplan tonight.

    Yay for joining :) how much is it?

    Strangly I am wishing the next 3 weeks away so I can go! I have my 6 week appointment on the 22nd April so can go after that

    LOL Ditto Som, we currently watch Lost, Supernatral, True Blood, Fringe and I am about to start watching Dexter

    Thank you chopsticks :)

    I'm off to bed in a min, night all xx
    Debt £30,823.48/£44,856.56 ~ 06/02/21 - 31.28% Paid Off
    Mortgage (01/04/09 - 01/07/39)
    £79,515.99/£104,409.00 (as of 05/02/21) ~ 23.84% Paid Off

    Lloyds (M) - £1196.93/£1296.93 ~ Next - £2653.79/£2700.46 ~ Mobile - £296.70/£323.78
    HSBC (H) -£5079.08/£5281.12 ~ HSBC (M) - £4512.19/£4714.23
    Barclays (H) - £4427.32/£4629.36 ~ Barclays (M) - £4013.78/£4215.82
    Halifax (H) - £4930.04/£5132.12 ~ Halifax (M) - £3708.65/£3911.20

    Asda Savings - £0

    POAMAYC 2021 #87 £1290.07 ~ 2020/£3669.48 ~ 2019/£10,615.18 ~ 2018/£13,912.57 ~ 2017/£10,380.18 ~ 2016/£7454.80

    ~ Emergency Savings: £0

    My Debt Free Diary (Link)
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    night night kind x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • pinkpig08
    pinkpig08 Posts: 2,829 Forumite
    I have been so behind with this - what is the chav spoon??
    Sealed Pot Challenge #817 £50 banked :)
  • Krystaltips
    Krystaltips Posts: 9,220 Forumite
    My Mum just rang... My nephew (step sisters little boy) went to hospital with what they thought was a broken arm, but the Dr ordered an mri and they said he has an aggressive tumour :( He was 7 in February... Got to wait a couple of days for an appointment so we know exactly what's what... I've been put on standby to look after her 5yo...
    A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...
    Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.

  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    pp i dont know either ..

    omg krystal ... ((hugs)) to you all xxxxxx
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • pinkpig08
    pinkpig08 Posts: 2,829 Forumite
    Oh no Krystal :(
    Sealed Pot Challenge #817 £50 banked :)
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    My Mum just rang... My nephew (step sisters little boy) went to hospital with what they thought was a broken arm, but the Dr ordered an mri and they said he has an aggressive tumour :( He was 7 in February... Got to wait a couple of days for an appointment so we know exactly what's what... I've been put on standby to look after her 5yo...

    Flippen hell... Hope he is ok.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.