We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 11

1…896897899901902…1499

Comments

  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    well if people dont mind then anywhere thats the cheapest ... i mean i hate to be a damper as well but this month has really been a tight month and tbh im not even sure im coming with the train strikes but i would love to see you all and babies if i can ... but im sure you've all been there at one point or another x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Buttonmoons
    Buttonmoons Posts: 13,323 Forumite
    I'm hungry, and I'm thirsty, and everything needs to be cooked and meeeeeeh there is no juice, only grey council water - ewwwwwwwwwwwww.
  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,187 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Sure Charlotte isn't a younger version of Keira? She is girly in every other way but she has a little boys fascination with poop, farts, willys, foofs, diareheea, pebble poos, STINK!

    Yes - it's just started. She went rushing into Josh's room to say goodnight to him this evening, but I didn't realise he was getting undressed to go in the shower. She came out giggling her head off saying "I've seen Josh's willy" :o

    The other day she wanted to watch You Tube videos of cows being milked, so we watched a few, then she said "want to see a video of a horse having a poo" :o

    I'm trying to crash diet. I paid the holiday balance last weekend and remembered the tears and tantrums I had with myself in various changing cubicles in the Metrocentre last year when I was trying to find swimwear big enough to hold all my flabby bits in. I don't want to go through that again this year :o
    Here I go again on my own....
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    *secretly hope i havent made anyone feel akward* :)x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    I'm hungry, and I'm thirsty, and everything needs to be cooked and meeeeeeh there is no juice, only grey council water - ewwwwwwwwwwwww.

    how about toast? ... always fills a gap :)x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • aless02
    aless02 Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    SM, no of course not! :) was just watching crappy TV and now off to bed. Keep hearing the poor boy coughing in his sleep :(
    top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne

    would like to win a holiday, please!!
    :xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j
  • Buttonmoons
    Buttonmoons Posts: 13,323 Forumite
    Don't really fancy toast though SM, not without a can of diet coke to drink with it to take the dryness out my mouth. Hate eating without having juice.
  • MadDogWoman_2
    MadDogWoman_2 Posts: 2,376 Forumite
    SM - not at all everyone has different budget constraints.

    We'll sort something out.

    I don't mind where we eat/meet.

    Food court is a good idea as then we can all just take over a bunch of tables and all get different to suit us and stick our tongues out at people who complain.

    Job application done - not holding my breath.
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
    DD Katie born April 2007!
    3 years 9 months and proud of it
    dreams do come true (eventually!)

  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    night aless ...

    bm im the same i need my coke zero .. buy it on special offer and i make it last ..

    mdw my tongues pierced so they'll have something pretty ot look at :rotfl: .. good luck on the job app x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • pinkpig08
    pinkpig08 Posts: 2,829 Forumite
    Hi all :)

    Went to the CMs this afternoon and she's suggested we go round 2 or 3 times a week. She goes to a toddler group on a Wednesday and runs her own one on a Tuesday and said it would be good for us to go there too. It will keep Caitlyn used to seeing her and also being around other people (and being passed around a bit!). Then we'll see where we stand a bit nearer the time.

    Have had a cheque from work today. It's not enough, and the sheet they sent with it has no calcuations or deductions on it, so I'm phoning payroll tomorrow to find out. I think it may just be an interim payment, and the corrected amount will be paid in April.

    Becles - saw your posts yesterday but didn't manage to post much, glad to see you're back and ok :)

    SM - what is the speed limit in a built up area if there are no speed limit signs?

    elasti - how is H? I read this morning that he had kept 4oz down, has he been any better?
    Sealed Pot Challenge #817 £50 banked :)
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.