We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 11

1…898899901903904…1499

Comments

  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    oh Krystal, poor thing! :(
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • MadDogWoman_2
    MadDogWoman_2 Posts: 2,376 Forumite
    ((((Hugs))) Krystal.
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
    DD Katie born April 2007!
    3 years 9 months and proud of it
    dreams do come true (eventually!)

  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    Sami_Bee wrote: »

    ewwww no thank you x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    they've changed the pic of the actual one to try n class it up http://www.wambaby.com/product/WAM_Baby_Bottle_WAM001#
    gotta love this quote from the description;
    The Revolutionary WAM Baby bottle is extremely easy to use. Your baby is being weaned and doesn't even realise!
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    wow sami someone should get a blue peter badge for that ad :D x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • MadDogWoman_2
    MadDogWoman_2 Posts: 2,376 Forumite
    Sami - for the 7th I think the food court would probably be the best bet then there is something for everyones taste and budget.

    I can't wait for DH to come home for work so I can tell him what he's got for his tea then I can go to bed as I can't keep my eyes open.
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
    DD Katie born April 2007!
    3 years 9 months and proud of it
    dreams do come true (eventually!)

  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    well got work tomorrow so i bet head off to bed ..... cheers for understand everyone :) ...

    krystal thinking of your family hope your nephew will be ok xxxxxx
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • SugarSpun
    SugarSpun Posts: 8,559 Forumite
    Apropos of nothing at all, if anyone wanted to send me a PM about anything and perhaps include contact details in case of emergencies or just wanting to talk during the daytime or away from prying ears or eyes, that PM would not need to be saved as a sent message and I would not reply to it, thus making it a PM with no evidence of its ever having been sent.

    I shall now go back to playing Bejeweled, since I am only third on my leader board this week and this state of affairs, like some others I could mention, is intolerable.
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    I promised DH I'd got to bed early tonight, but I have teh dishes still to do and I said I'd try and make scones....

    BTW, Tesco shoppers, have you spotted the 500points for 2 CD's thread? Check your local store there are forever love CD's for £1 each and everyone is cashing in (not me, I got lily allen and kings of leon, my first ever CD purchases!!!!)http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=2370899

    (thats £5 in points and £20 on days out vouchers, for the summer)
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.