We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 11

1…901902904906907…1499

Comments

  • pigpen
    pigpen Posts: 41,152 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic

    I could swing for my husband sometimes... He keeps taking advantage of certain situations... I'll be on the other thread soon if he carries on!

    The worst thing is when you just bend over to get the washing out of the machine and he thinks it is on offer lol... :eek:
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)
  • BeenieCat
    BeenieCat Posts: 6,567 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Advantage ey?! What thread, the preggy one? :D Or the husband killing club? :rotfl:
  • Buttonmoons
    Buttonmoons Posts: 13,323 Forumite
    I have developed a white patch on a nail. Am I deficiant in something?
  • BeenieCat
    BeenieCat Posts: 6,567 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Calcium i think. I've got one that appeared when Amber had her growth spurt. Had them all the time when i was younger.
  • never-in-doubt
    never-in-doubt Posts: 20,613 Forumite
    BeenieCat wrote: »
    :D Or the husband killing club? :rotfl:

    You know men/husbands etc read this forum young lady :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:
    :o 2010 - year of the troll :o

    Niddy - Over & Out :wave:
  • Buttonmoons
    Buttonmoons Posts: 13,323 Forumite
    Oh well that makes sense, I don't touch milk and hardly ever eat cheese. Maybe they will all go white and I won't need a french manicure (not that I even get my nails done)


    Why do children fart so much, with no shame either.....proper mings aswell!
  • pigpen
    pigpen Posts: 41,152 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    I have developed a white patch on a nail. Am I deficiant in something?

    Maybe you just trapped it in something..
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)
  • Buttonmoons
    Buttonmoons Posts: 13,323 Forumite
    I dunno? It looks like 2 seperate marks which are diffo coloured, merged into one. Hey ho!! Probably those 12 layers of nail varnish keira keeps painting on me.
  • BeenieCat
    BeenieCat Posts: 6,567 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    You know men/husbands etc read this forum young lady :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

    I'm founder of that club. Where do ya think my ex really is? :eek: :D

    (hoping nobody realises i had my patio tarmac'd a few weeks ago.... Oops :whistle:)
  • never-in-doubt
    never-in-doubt Posts: 20,613 Forumite
    pigpen wrote: »
    Maybe you just trapped it in something..

    My teeth :eek::eek: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    :o 2010 - year of the troll :o

    Niddy - Over & Out :wave:
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.