We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 11
Comments
-
-
Krystaltips wrote: »My Mum just rang... My nephew (step sisters little boy) went to hospital with what they thought was a broken arm, but the Dr ordered an mri and they said he has an aggressive tumour
He was 7 in February... Got to wait a couple of days for an appointment so we know exactly what's what... I've been put on standby to look after her 5yo...
That's awful. Hope he is ok - poor thing. Thinking of him xx
Another day of uni here. I'm tired. Lay on the sofa intending to read my book for 15 mins before I went up to bed, but ended up reading for ages
Here I go again on my own....0 -
I don't even have to be bent over the washer for David to come and rub himself against me, he is permanently a dog on heat!The worst thing is when you just bend over to get the washing out of the machine and he thinks it is on offer lol... :eek:
Well if it's the first... It'll be the second by default!Advantage ey?! What thread, the preggy one?
Or the husband killing club? :rotfl:
Buttons, white spots on the nail means you knocked it... Calcium deficiency is often blamed but it's a myth...
Becles, I'm like that when I get reading sometimes... Even when I'm really tired I can't put it down...A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...My Fathers Daughter wrote: »Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.
0 -
Right I'm taking charge.
7th April 11am-ish, the lowry oulet
Who is gonna be there? I'm thinking we should see about booking a table for pizza express, shall we meet there to save missing any late comers (aka Glam & I)?
I will be there with Alfie
And I don't mind where me meet / eat
SM really hope the trains are running for youKrystaltips wrote: »Glam's probably off stabbing her OH in the eye with something sharp...
I could swing for my husband sometimes... He keeps taking advantage of certain situations... I'll be on the other thread soon if he carries on!
Other thread??
Tia sorry about your brother and Krystal so sorry about your nephew
Hope both are ok
Well I was in bed from 10pm to 5am!!! Shame I didn't sleep well though :rolleyes: I asked DH to do the 12am-ish feed so I could get some sleep so he stayed up and fed A about 12.30 when he woke, but for some reason A wouldn't settle so I woke when DH came to bed, then stayed awake as A started crying. DH got up to him twice I think after coming back to bed. Then think he said he was going to try feeding him some more about 2.30ish. Then by that time my boobs were full and uncomfortable so I couldn't get as comfy in bed. A woke up for feeding at 5.30am so I got up then, fed him and put him back to bed then came down and expressed some as I was still full on 1 side.
Got up again and 7am and fed A, who is now napping in the moses basket.
I feel as though I should try and get some more sleep but I probably won't. I do wish I could sleep properly when I get the chance though.
:wave: Morning Becles0 -
Good morning! sorry for my enormous absence
:D
Will do an update in a minute, but before I do, I saw that norwich union have a new account which you can transfer your child trust fund monies into and they will DOUBLE your existing balance:money::money::money::money::money:!!!!!I think there are a limited number of these and we have to get our acts together before the end of the tax year! More about it here. Have a lookie before we chat further about how we're all going to do it successfully....
Back in a min
:hello:Jonathan 'Fergie' Fergus William, born 05/03/09, 7lb 4.4oz:hello:
Benjamin 'Kezzie' Kester Jacob, born 18/03/10, 7lb 5oz:)
cash neutral gifts 2011, value of purchased gifts/actual paid/amount earnt to cover it £67/£3.60/£0
january grocery challenge, feed 4 of us for £400 -
Krystaltips wrote: »My Mum just rang... My nephew (step sisters little boy) went to hospital with what they thought was a broken arm, but the Dr ordered an mri and they said he has an aggressive tumour
He was 7 in February... Got to wait a couple of days for an appointment so we know exactly what's what... I've been put on standby to look after her 5yo...
Aww no, (((MASSIVE HUGS))) I hope everything is ok xxx
HA HA HA HA HA Weezl lol
I am SO tired, went to bed at half 11, then Elliot woke for a feed at 12am, he drank 3 1/2oz which is a lot for him, then he woke again at 1am!! !!!!!! and wanted feeding again, so he had another 2 oz, then he would NOT go back to sleep eyes wide open! So I ended up sitting up in bed with him laying on my chest and it took him half an hour to drop off, so I gets back to sleep at about 2am, then he woke again at 4am :eek: had another 3oz, then woke again at 7am, so I gave up and got up with him, now I am sitting on sofa wrecked, I need sleep lol
We are meant to be taking him to get weighed today (weekly clinic thing) between half 9 and 11 OH is still snuggled up in bed (jealous, me, no lol)Debt £30,823.48/£44,856.56 ~ 06/02/21 - 31.28% Paid OffMortgage (01/04/09 - 01/07/39)
£79,515.99/£104,409.00 (as of 05/02/21) ~ 23.84% Paid Off
Lloyds (M) - £1196.93/£1296.93 ~ Next - £2653.79/£2700.46 ~ Mobile - £296.70/£323.78
HSBC (H) -£5079.08/£5281.12 ~ HSBC (M) - £4512.19/£4714.23
Barclays (H) - £4427.32/£4629.36 ~ Barclays (M) - £4013.78/£4215.82
Halifax (H) - £4930.04/£5132.12 ~ Halifax (M) - £3708.65/£3911.20
Asda Savings - £0
POAMAYC 2021 #87 £1290.07 ~ 2020/£3669.48 ~ 2019/£10,615.18 ~ 2018/£13,912.57 ~ 2017/£10,380.18 ~ 2016/£7454.80
~ Emergency Savings: £0
My Debt Free Diary (Link)0 -
I'm the opposite - I forget and think I'm small until someone tells me I'm tall because I was always one of the smallest at school until everyone stopped growing and I carried on. My brothers sometimes call me "Little Susan" because I'm the smallest in the family.:rotfl: sometimes I imagine myself the same way - but no, I'm a teeny tiny package.
:grouphug: I know you were just wearing regular clothes when I saw you but I thought you looked fairly normal when we met.I'm trying to crash diet. I paid the holiday balance last weekend and remembered the tears and tantrums I had with myself in various changing cubicles in the Metrocentre last year when I was trying to find swimwear big enough to hold all my flabby bits in. I don't want to go through that again this year
Alice's poos changed at around four months - they went a lot more solid and a lot more smelly. I figure it's their digestive system developing (but of course I'm just guessing).She used to poo loads but hardly ever now. And the last 2 poo's (i.e the last 2 weeks!) it's changed consistency. It was like curry sauce, now it's like thick angel delight!! She's always trumping though, stinks too :eek:Any question, comment or opinion is not intended to be criticism of anyone else.2 Samuel 12:23 Romans 8:28 Psalm 30:5
"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die"0 -
Nice one weezl!!

Good to see you lovely, missed you heaps!!! How are those stunning boys?A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...My Fathers Daughter wrote: »Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.
0 -
I'm another in the 'kill your husband' gang.
Was up all night with a sick Christopher, so I asked Husband to get up with Amber, he says yes then lies there for another half hour as she is hitting and scratching at me before I finally got up myself. Lazy frickin !!!!!!!, I really hate him at the moment. It's not like I ask him to do much.
Kids off school today, I couldn't be arsed rushing about and getting Michael ready so he can just stay off. Chris is tired and has had a dodgy nappy so proper illness rather than his night-time vomiting.0 -
Hello :hello: Weezl, wondered where you'd been. How are the lovely Fergie and Kezzie?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
