e2save problem (merged threads)

Options

Comments

• merchcon55
    merchcon55 Posts: 302 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Seems re-direct from Crewe is working just fine - sent my Month10 invoice on 17 March, and received cheque today.This is my 4th deal with e2save in the past 2 years - never a problem with any cashback - no complaints at all
  • jedeye
    jedeye Posts: 103 Forumite
    Options
    jedeye wrote: »
    Could people tell me the most effective email, fax, postal address for e2save Customer Services? The phone number is a waste of time!!

I have a simply issue of an incorrectly drawn out cashback cheque.

thanks,

jedeye

In the end I gave up trying to ring them and popped it into a Natwest fast deposit envelope and they accepted it.

So first cashback got - 4 to go.....

jedeye
  • bassman
    bassman Posts: 588 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    merchcon55 wrote: »
    Seems re-direct from Crewe is working just fine - sent my Month10 invoice on 17 March, and received cheque today.This is my 4th deal with e2save in the past 2 years - never a problem with any cashback - no complaints at all

Are you the MD of E2save?????..........nice first post

I'll tell you later today if the re-direct works for me
  • 2tight
    2tight Posts: 18 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sent LBA on 28/3/08 for claim autocash back due 17/11/07 (60 days after order) of £130 plus costs of £100, postage and interest of £6.76. Got letter dated 3/4/08 saying they have requested cash back dept to issue cheque for £130 and i was to allow 21 days for cheque delivery. Also said they are unable to compensate any money due to E2Save company policy Still going for MCOL. Willing to spend £25 for my day in court and test compensation claim. Will advise of outcome.
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Options
    Where did you get the £100 costs from?

A MCOL for £130 costs just £25 for a claim up to £300. (But you haven't issued one yet).

When they didn't pay you as agreed you could have sued them for the total amount of cashback you were due to receive (as their failure to pay was a fundamental breach of the contract).

Now if you want to progress your claim for the £100 costs, then budget for a hearing fee (on top of the £25 to issue the MCOL) of another £25. Then add in your own out of pocket expenses for your day in court, and the possibility you lose the case, and also end up having to pay their expenses as well.
  • meggles
    meggles Posts: 196 Forumite
    Options
    put in 4th bill for cashback- cheque recieved within 28 days.

therefore, i didn't anticipate any problems with the next one. i sent my 6th bill- 21-Feb-08- on 7-March-08. recieved a letter today stating that they didn't recieve the bill in time- therefore it's invalid.

problem is- i sent the bill/claimback form/cover letter from the US- recorded delivery.

i'm going to write them a letter with a copy of original bill, copy of recorded delivery slip. what are the chances of them paying up?
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Options
    If you have breached the conditions, the chances are poor.
  • stopovercharging
    Options
    Lynsey wrote: »
    Your "Transaction No." is in the top righthand corner of your "sales invoice".
    Cashback claimed is the amount you are claiming as per the terms of your contract, ie; £62.82 or as appropriate. Just write "Installment 1 £62.82" for your 1st installment and amend to suit for others.

Lynsey
    In "cashback claimed" field, I think you are supposed to fill in the full description of your deal, e.g. "10 months 1/2 price by redemption". I remember I saw the answer to this question on FAQs page of e2save website a month ago. But it seems that all these useful information now has been removed as I couldn't find it on the website any longer.
  • stopovercharging
    Options
    On Current FAQs page of e2save's website, the address for claiming cashback is different from what it says on the claim form (link of web page: http://media.secure-mobiles.com/info/www/popups/supportPop.php?id=273, or click " how to claim my cashback" on http://www.e2save.com/helpdesk/)

In short, address shown on website: e2save.com, Cashback Claims, PO Box 8840, Loughborough, LE11 9EL Whilst address shown on Claim form: e2Save Cashback claims, PO Box 462, Crewe, CW1 9DY. So which one is valid address for next 12 months?

In addition, when sending out cashback claims, does it have to be itemed bills? Can I use summarised statement instead (which is the front page of statements)?

Please can anyone help me with these questions, and thank you in advance.
  • Lynsey
    Lynsey Posts: 9,486 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    In "cashback claimed" field, I think you are supposed to fill in the full description of your deal, e.g. "10 months 1/2 price by redemption". I remember I saw the answer to this question on FAQs page of e2save website a month ago. But it seems that all these useful information now has been removed as I couldn't find it on the website any longer.

Lots of variations. As long as correct amount is claimed there should be no problems.

Lynsey
    **** Sealed Pot Challenge - Member #96 ****
    No. 9 target £600 - :staradmin (x21)
    No. 6 Total £740.00 - No. 7 £1000.00 - No. 8 £875.00 - No. 9 £700.00 (target met)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure