'Why are women too scared to poo?' blog discussion

edited 10 February 2010 at 5:34PM in Martin's Blogs & Appearances & MoneySavingExpert in the News
240 replies 48K views

Replies

• edited 11 November 2010 at 11:32PM
    KayteeheeKayteehee Forumite
    499 Posts
    edited 11 November 2010 at 11:32PM
    Professional Photographer with a love of bargain hunting.. Been a moneysavingexpert since 2006 :-D

Roadkill Rebel -Started 6/2/16 - £0.05 Remember you're a womble #6 - £18.17 :j SPC Number 124 - Hoping to save £1500 :)
  • RoxyKRoxyK Forumite
    2.2K Posts
    Great thread! My best friend won't even wee anywhere she's not used to - when we used to go out she'd wait till she was at mine to go!!! My house was ok lol.

I always put paper in the loo if in a public place if weeing as I hate the noise & definitely prefer my own bathroom for a poo because it's comfortable and I know its clean. But I'd never not go if I was out and needed to......

And the worse toilets ever were on safari in Africa :(just a hole in the floor and unisex to boot ........ but you just get on with it.
    16 x Sanyo HIT 240w panels, 3.84kWp, south facing, 30 degree slope in the SW, 4.4 Eltek HE-t inverter installed 27/03/12 :D
  • mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    45.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smiley_Mum wrote: »
    Sorry to disappoint, it's probably been deleted.

Is it this one?

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=574857
  • edited 10 February 2010 at 10:04PM
    TharwebTharweb Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    edited 10 February 2010 at 10:04PM
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    It has to be...that's the funniest thread I've seen in ages...almost wet myself laughing! :rotfl:

It actually happened at home the other day which made it even funnier!
    This site has saved me a fortune :money: ...it's also cost me a fortune! :doh:
    © Tharweb 2006 :D
  • this is a bog standard blog!
  • That is actualy the funniest thread I've ever seen on MSE, I'm sat here crying with laughter. Poor woman!
    D'you know, in 900 years of space and time, I've never met anyone who wasn't important
    The Doctor
    Taste The Rainbow :heartsmil
  • That other thread was the one of the funniest things I've read for a long time. :rotfl:
    Everybody Wants To be Happy.......Nobody Wants Any pain......But You Can't Have a Rainbow........Without Any Rain !!
    ♥ ...................♥................... ♥ :wave: ♥................... ♥.................... ♥
    I refuse to believe the sky is the limit........ When there are footsteps on the moon.
  • Smiley_MumSmiley_Mum Forumite
    3.8K Posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    “Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.” - Oscar Wilde
  • cally6008cally6008 Forumite
    7.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    crikey me, i'm female and dont care where or when i let off, if i got to fart then i fart ... my OH just farts as and when he wants as well

normally find 2 books in bathroom and he's often in there for at least 20mins taking a dump, me I find its far too cold so quick on n off for me

does anyone else find they get the farts when they get tickled ?

off to read that other thread now !!
  • BritRaelBritRael Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    ...I have never audibly farted in front of my OH, and we've been together for about 2 and a half years (apart from when I was asleep and couldn't help it, but even that is totally cringeworthy!) I either just hold it in until he goes to the bathroom or is out of the room, or do it so he can't hear. I wouldn't feel very classy letting it out then going 'oof, that was a good one!' like men seem to!

How I envy your fella! :)

My missus is jealous of me because I can do 'silent ones'. :cool:
    She, on the other hand, will sit at the dining table eating and just lift a cheek and let off a loud rasper! Or two!! :)
    I'm laughing as I write this, but I bloody hate it!! :)
    Marching On Together

I've upped my standards...so up yours! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides