AQE Exam Results

Options

Comments

• 10DaystoGo..AHHHHHHHHH
    Options
    Okay its now 8 days to go, it seems like 40 days ago since I typed its 10 days to go....this is ridiculous. time has frozen still....I tried phoning my third choice school to see if they had heard of my daughters name, or it had come through to them, but they were to wise and caught me on, we had a good laugh...This has been one heck of a year, I felt like buying one of those chocolate calendars you open every morning until Christmas..... Soon it will be all over and we will be getting ready to see our children into the future... I was watching a true movie on film 4 "take the lead" how a man transformed childrens lives by becoming involved in a underachieving school and giving the children hope and a future. No matter what happens, I will rest on this one thing.....

I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to give you a hope and a future, plans to prosper you and not to harm you.

Thanks Lord...
    but please please please please let that include the school of my choice lol....
    :EasterBun
  • Ex-Spendaholic
    Ex-Spendaholic Posts: 1,766 Forumite
    Options
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: at ringing the 3rd choice school. Maybe I should try that on Monday. :rotfl: Saying that I don't actually want the 3rd choice school or the 4th for that matter. :eek:

Honestly the grammars must be really worried what sort of nutters as parents they are going to be dealing with come September. I'm sure under the old system we would have all sat with our grades and waited on the letter without this hysteria. :eek:
  • 10DaystoGo..AHHHHHHHHH
    Options
    I think they should save paper and money and email those who desire it the results on the friday....
  • Ex-Spendaholic
    Options
    I had thought of ringing them with a yarn that we would be away on 2 weeks holiday and was there anyway they could tell me in advance. That wouldn't work though as they would frown on the holidays in termtime. :rotfl:

In England you logon somewhere to find out your school. :rotfl:
  • 10DaystoGo..AHHHHHHHHH
    Options
    lol....The unknown is definitely making me more nuts than i already am...
  • kingston_2730
    Options
    I had thought of ringing them with a yarn that we would be away on 2 weeks holiday and was there anyway they could tell me in advance. That wouldn't work though as they would frown on the holidays in termtime. :rotfl:

In England you logon somewhere to find out your school. :rotfl:

You're both complete nutters!! Imagine ringing a school and trying to outsmart them like that. I would never do such a thing :o:D Exspendaholic, I am actually a Community Occupational Therapist. I assess people in their homes and provide equipment and minor and major home adaptations such as stairlifts, disabled extensions etc...We usually call our 'patients' clients but I didnt want people on the board thinking I was a 'lady of the night' or something lol :rotfl:and yes...I know it is scary that I am let loose on lots of poor little old unsuspecting ladies! lol
  • kingston_2730
    Options
    Where is everybody? Its Fri night. You can't tell me I'm the only one whose life has been completely taken over by this. Ah well, I'm off to watch BHS and BRA DVDs AGAIN!!!!
  • kingston_2730
    Options
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: at ringing the 3rd choice school. Maybe I should try that on Monday. :rotfl: Saying that I don't actually want the 3rd choice school or the 4th for that matter. :eek:

Honestly the grammars must be really worried what sort of nutters as parents they are going to be dealing with come September. I'm sure under the old system we would have all sat with our grades and waited on the letter without this hysteria. :eek:
    :eek:well I certainly hope the schools aren't reading this thread (as she edits 51 pages of posts)
  • Ex-Spendaholic
    Options
    Sounds like hard work. Some of your "clients" may well be the mothers of the principals of the likes of BHS, BRA, Carrick Grammar ............. :eek:

You've maybe missed a chance there. :rotfl:
  • kingston_2730
    Options
    Sounds like hard work. Some of your "clients" may well be the mothers of the principals of the likes of BHS, BRA, Carrick Grammar ............. :eek:

You've maybe missed a chance there. :rotfl:

You'd be surprised at some of the people I've had contact with through my career actually. Well I'm glad I'm not the only one on the board this fine evening. Anything new?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure