We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 10

1…823824826828829…1183

Comments

  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    awww thats !!!!!! glam at least you have us though :) x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • ohhhhh so exciting !! My baby boy lot that I am bidding on ends in less than an hour and so far I am still winning !!!
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • Evening everyone, havent caught up yet, been mega busy past few days, jasmine still not 100%, shes got conjunctivitis now in both eyes and one eye is really bad and swelled a little:( shes got drops now so am hoping for a bit improvement by morning, shes not too bad apart from that,

    we went to chester zoo today, i see you were talking about zoo's earlier as well!

    3 - that smart trike u linked to i got sent from bizziebaby last month:D not the pink one tho we got green,

    anyway gonna have a quick read back, x
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    help, can you get a half decent boys bedroom carpet for £5 per meter? I'm expecting it to get grotty so don't want to spend too much (with Christophers night time habits its a waste of money laying an expensive one). I'm budgeting like.
  • elle_gee
    elle_gee Posts: 8,584 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    edited 19 February 2010 at 10:48PM
    Tia, we got almost all of our carpets (except the 30ft lounge!) as rollends from a carpet warehouse in town :D Our bedroom carpet (16ftx12ft) apparently should have been £400 (it's wool, apparently.. I dunno - carpet's carpet! :p) and we got it for £115 and they threw in the underlay for free too!

    ETA: We did price it all up from United carpets - ya know, the ones who are always advertising on telly, who throw in free fitting when you buy the underlay - but the final price was massive. I think they quoted £1100 and we paid £700 from the carpet warehouse place and got much better service.
  • The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    Beaches, one of the most beautiful I know I walk to every week, I feel very lucky.

    Sami, glad you bought it! X

    Lazy children, no flippen chance. My friend turned up today and couldn't believe for the 2nd time this week she witnessed my 6yr old son helping clean the house, at his request!

    Go Katie!!! X
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    :hello: tara .. hows everything in your world? x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Hi tara !!

    You may change your mind about the most beautiful beach you have ever seen when I take you to the white rocks next week !!
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    :hello: tara .. hows everything in your world? x

    Good day, and yours? :)
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.