We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 10

1…825826828830831…1183

Comments

  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    tara .. getting better slowly had a good day :) x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    edited 19 February 2010 at 11:04PM
    Right elle, you show us a pic of your nearest beach, tara will take a pic of her nicest one, and I will choose one of 2 as we have one where the beach is fantastic and another where the beach is nice, but the view is fantastic !!
    I will take bets that mine would win :p

    Of course you will, like I said, different country! :cool:
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1058999&id=1270603921#!/photo.php?pid=1058999&id=1270603921&fbid=1368997466233
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • image.aspx?ImageID=39177&Width=300&Height=200
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!

  • Bloody men :mad: What do we need them for? (I'd never get into my jars and would have to get brave and escort spiders from the premises myself... there must be some other uses for them too, but it has been a while :rotfl: )

    He's scared of spiders and I have to get rid of them. Big macho ex army man that he is:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    pinkpig08 wrote: »
    ooh tara is that near weymouth? We're going there for our hols this year and the beach at Lyme Regis is supposed to be good for fossils :)


    Oooo, oooo, I could meet you!!! :j If you want fossils, it's Charmouth, and you need a pick and my daughter. She knows the right colour rocks and finds them every time. About 35mins from Weymouth and 10mins from us! Lyme Regis has sand as well as pebbles!
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • Ohhh tara, that looks nice !! I would love a harbour on the beach, but none of ours are !!
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • elle_gee
    elle_gee Posts: 8,584 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Ohhh tara, that looks nice !! I would love a harbour on the beach, but none of ours are !!

    We have two big ports for cargo ships (that my daddy runs :D), does that count? ;):p
  • elle_gee wrote: »
    We have two big ports for cargo ships (that my daddy runs :D), does that count? ;):p


    yeah go on then, I'll allow it :p:rotfl::rotfl:

    We have a mini ickle port that one boat leaves and goes ''down south'' (which is actually further north than where I live, but thats another story).

    Big port is at the other side of the country !

    HAVE FUN CHOPPY !!
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    2826149266_e5518874c8.jpg

    candles2000small1.jpg

    This is one one of the things they do each year, it's called Candles on the Cobb for charity. Thousands of candles and you sit in the gardens and look down, really pretty!
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    WOW tara thats soooooooooooooo pretty .. awwww i wanna be by the beach x
    :)Still searching .....:)
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.