We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 10

1…826827829831832…1183

Comments

  • pinkpig08
    pinkpig08 Posts: 2,829 Forumite
    Hmm think skeggy is the closest beach to me at 2 hours away!

    tara is your daughter free between 9th and 15th July??! :D

    Really tired - took Josh and Caitlyn to Doncaster on the train today. I had her in the sling cos I didn't want to faff with the pushchair on and off the trains. She was really good and only cried a couple of times. I even fed her on the train, and in the chinese food place where we went for dinner and it was all open in the middle of the shopping centre!

    Pooped now though so off to bed soon.
    Sealed Pot Challenge #817 £50 banked :)
  • elle_gee
    elle_gee Posts: 8,584 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Cleethorpes - don't get me wrong, the amusements and fresh doughnuts and rock shops and all that are nice, it's just that the beach and water isn't much to look at :)
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    pinkpig08 wrote: »
    Hmm think skeggy is the closest beach to me at 2 hours away!

    tara is your daughter free between 9th and 15th July??! :D

    Really tired - took Josh and Caitlyn to Doncaster on the train today. I had her in the sling cos I didn't want to faff with the pushchair on and off the trains. She was really good and only cried a couple of times. I even fed her on the train, and in the chinese food place where we went for dinner and it was all open in the middle of the shopping centre!

    Pooped now though so off to bed soon.

    Sure she could be, you free for a 1st birthday celebration??? :A
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • Its quite nice elle, at least its a good big beach !!
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    elle im not sure where else to go ..

    night pp x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • pinkpig08
    pinkpig08 Posts: 2,829 Forumite
    tara - Caitlyn's birthday is on the Sunday - didn't realise until after I'd booked the holiday!
    Sealed Pot Challenge #817 £50 banked :)
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    Pinkpig, did you know it was Regatta week, and Yeovil Air day which is huge in this area?
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    Glam - not told OH yet :o and he's prolly gonna be home before I can pick it up!!! could be home as early as wednesday.:eek::j
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    pinkpig08 wrote: »
    tara - Caitlyn's birthday is on the Sunday - didn't realise until after I'd booked the holiday!


    Joint party??? :D
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • pinkpig08
    pinkpig08 Posts: 2,829 Forumite
    No I didn't - what/where is that?
    Sealed Pot Challenge #817 £50 banked :)
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.