We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 10

1…820821823825826…1183

Comments

  • SusanC_2
    SusanC_2 Posts: 5,344 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Katie can pedal her trike properly!!!!
    :T:T:T I haven't been able to get Alice to understand the concept of pedalling yet.
    Any question, comment or opinion is not intended to be criticism of anyone else.
    2 Samuel 12:23 Romans 8:28 Psalm 30:5
    "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die"
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    GO KATIE!!!! x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • MadDogWoman_2
    MadDogWoman_2 Posts: 2,376 Forumite
    edited 19 February 2010 at 9:24PM

    She was GMTV last week I think, definitely eep - 7 hours after Katie was born I was still hooked up to all kinds of drips and was still numb from the waist down!

    I would love to have job where Katie could come with me though, I miss her loads during the day - I come home for lunch when DH is at home just so I can have a cuddle.

    I know what I'm doing all summer, walking the streets whilst she pedals!

    19071_1131768594779_1844217390_262930_993139_s.jpg

    photo.php?pid=262930&id=1844217390
    photo.php?pid=262930&id=1844217390
    photo.php?pid=262930&id=1844217390
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
    DD Katie born April 2007!
    3 years 9 months and proud of it
    dreams do come true (eventually!)

  • SusanC_2
    SusanC_2 Posts: 5,344 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    :eek: I thought there were laws about going back to work. (Two weeks or if you work in a factory four weeks.) I do like this quote though:
    I am a very imperfect mother, but I am old enough and experienced enough to know that you can never be perfect.
    Any question, comment or opinion is not intended to be criticism of anyone else.
    2 Samuel 12:23 Romans 8:28 Psalm 30:5
    "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die"
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    WOW ... good deadenders x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • elle_gee
    elle_gee Posts: 8,584 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    :rotfl: Loving that George Lamb is presenting the Aftermath :D
  • SugarSpun
    SugarSpun Posts: 8,559 Forumite
    edited 19 February 2010 at 9:36PM
    3 did you win the Me Too top and pants?

    Well done Katie!
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    anyone want my son tonight ... apparently im mean for telling him its sleepy time x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    Glamazon wrote: »
    harley - glad it all went OK. My creche won't accept made up bottles! They make up each bottle up individually even though I said they didn't have to.

    Jack has had his 5th poo of the day :eek: We did Minor Illness at Tiny Stars last week and she said anymore than 6 then worry. He is now having some nappy free time cos I'm not putting his bedtime nappy on now.
    OH is worried he'll poop everywhere :rotfl:

    :o:o:o Nappy off for 15 mins and we had 2 wees and a poo! That's 6 poos today and he's been sick twice but that was because he keeps sticking his fingers too far in his mouth!
    Sami_Bee wrote: »
    Im back, caught up
    glam I can't understand why they took jack away to test his sugars ?!
    Chris was tested by heel plick and I've just remembered I was told "if they're low he HAS to have some formula" :mad: if it was the me now I'd tell them to f off though icant believe they didn't offer to show me how to express if nessesary!
    All arbitary now as he ended up FF anyway but not the point.

    Anyway news of the day:in 7 to 10 days I'll have an iCandy cherry in berry blue (which is actually more of a teal colour much better in RL than the website pic!)

    They took him up to Neonatal - not sure why but that's where they took him and the other GD baby.

    His sugars were 2.1 (so needed extra layer of clothing & a formula topup) then it was 2.6 - always had to be over 2.5 and the rest were.

    Have you told OH about the new purchase? ;)
    elle_gee wrote: »
    :rotfl: Loving that George Lamb is presenting the Aftermath :D

    Yeah watching it now! Can't believe who it was (won't say in case someone not watching til later)

    Jillie - we have to take an unopened tin in and then they will purchase it from petty cash. They open it, mark it with his name and date they opened it.
    But thank you so much anyway
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

    Where does the time go? :think:
  • SusanC_2
    SusanC_2 Posts: 5,344 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Jack has had his 5th poo of the day :eek: We did Minor Illness at Tiny Stars last week and she said anymore than 6 then worry. He is now having some nappy free time cos I'm not putting his bedtime nappy on now.
    OH is worried he'll poop everywhere :rotfl:
    Presumably it depends on age of baby and mode of feeding though? Alice usually did more than six poos a day for quite a long time.
    Any question, comment or opinion is not intended to be criticism of anyone else.
    2 Samuel 12:23 Romans 8:28 Psalm 30:5
    "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die"
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.