PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

What have you baked today?

Options

Comments

• hatful-of-hollow
    Options
    I've made a dozen peanut butter and choc chip cookies today - hope they last longer than the last batch :rotfl:
  • JIL
    JIL Posts: 8,705 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I made some cheese scones and some chocolate chip muffins.

I used to have a really good muffin recipe, I think it was on the box the muffin cases came in. None ihave made since have been as good. Tonights were a bit like the texture of Yorkshire puddings with chocolate. :(
  • purpledonkey
    purpledonkey Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    Options
    This is for my boss tomorrow, who doesn't want to celebrate ending her mid 30s :rotfl:

cf09f549-53ec-43a0-886b-623509ce9e3b_zpsp7kitixl.jpg
    'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good'
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Gave up my processed sugar goodies 10 days ago now and not missing it, although am still enjoying the delights on this thread. I did make a smoothie using frozen bananas, and then stewed some pears (sweet enough without sugar) to add to strained yoghurt and have eaten a little bit of fruit, but not much. Am toying with the idea of making a cake tomorrow using ripening bananas and dates instead of sugar as I have guests this weekend, but certainly don't want to go back to my old-sugared ways.
    Cherry dump cake.
    Now this sounds fascinating! Recipe please?
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • freespirit66
    freespirit66 Posts: 3,226 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Today i have made Chocolate Brownies :)
    #103 1p Saving Challenge Back to Front 293.94/665.95Currently Reading: Christmas at Cedarwood Lodge - Rebecca Raisin Debt Free thanks to MSE
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    rhubarb tart :)
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • maisie_cat
    maisie_cat Posts: 2,076 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Academoney Grad First Post
    Options
    I feel bad now, I've just made a loaf and cooked a pork stroganoff for dinner
  • Mr_Singleton
    Mr_Singleton Posts: 1,891 Forumite
    Options
    2 loaves of bread.

Got friends coming this afternoon so might do some croissants for tomorrow's breakfast.
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    DD2 made a marble cake, I helped ;)
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • pinkypig
    pinkypig Posts: 1,814 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Yesterday I made flapjack, caramel shortbread and quiche. Lovely way to spend a cold,wet day:)
    Original mortgage £112,000 . Final payment due August 2027.
    Mortgage neutral achieved August 2020 - 7 years early!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure