PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

What have you baked today?

Options

Comments

• purpledonkey
    purpledonkey Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    Options
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    All my favourites!

I disagree, it's important to me at least.

Fair enough :) I'm glad UK Oreos are as well. Does make me wonder what they put in them though :)
    'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good'
  • Islandmaid
    Islandmaid Posts: 6,546 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Basic baking today, need to use up a couple or sad looking oranges, so will make a whole orange cake.

We also have a load of eggs, so quiche will be made to have with new potatoes and coleslaw for tomorrow's dinner ;)
    Note to self - STOP SPENDING MONEY !!

£300/£130
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mum's here to visit so I made a rhubarb cheesecake for her with the first rhubarb of the season.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • chella
    chella Posts: 309 Forumite
    Options
    I was kindly given 12 eggs from some friends hens. I have made a huge cheese tomato and onion quiche. It tastes lovely!!
  • Mr_Singleton
    Mr_Singleton Posts: 1,891 Forumite
    Options
    2 loaves of bread.
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Jamie's Spinach filo pie from "30 min. meals". Always takes me a lot longer just for one of the 3 courses, lol, but if I'd chop stuff the way he does I'd lose a few fingers on each hand....
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • purpledonkey
    purpledonkey Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    Options
    Chocolate muffins this evening with chopped chocolate through it (I didn't have any chocolate chips :rotfl:). Now waiting for Game of Thrones to start :)

3a6d0358-a502-4d18-8a23-e5a3260701ee_zpsbizw8nzd.jpg
    'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good'
  • milasavesmoney
    milasavesmoney Posts: 1,787 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Cherry dump cake. OH said the next time I make it there should be vanilla ice cream to go along.
    Overprepare, then go with the flow.
    [Regina Brett]
  • freespirit66
    freespirit66 Posts: 3,226 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    The chocoholic in me is purring :D Interesting pointless fact, for some reason Morrison's own version of Jaffa Cakes are vegan friendly. Just in case you wanted to know :rotfl:

I shall remember that actually thankyou and the oreos!
    #103 1p Saving Challenge Back to Front 293.94/665.95Currently Reading: Christmas at Cedarwood Lodge - Rebecca Raisin Debt Free thanks to MSE
  • marleyboy
    marleyboy Posts: 16,698 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yesterday I made a large bowl of rice pudding with caramel. OH has small daily portions she takes to work with her lunchbox. YUM!!!!
    :A:dance:1+1+1=1:dance::A
    "Marleyboy you are a legend!"
    MarleyBoy "You are the Greatest"
    Marleyboy You Are A Legend!
    Marleyboy speaks sense
    marleyboy (total legend)
    Marleyboy - You are, indeed, a legend.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 4 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate