Free Computer & Internet Access for Children aged 7-14 of Low Income Families

Options

Comments

• looby75
    looby75 Posts: 23,387 Forumite
    Options
    yeah I persevered with it for a week or so and then finally uninstalled it because it was completely useless and unusable.
  • Marv02
    Marv02 Posts: 373 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, regarding the list of suppliers:
    http://www.homeaccess.org.uk/Computer-and-internet-packages/Find-a-supplier-near-you/Online-and-over-the-phone1/

Are these the only ones? 100% sure that there may not be any others that weren't listed? I'm looking for the dual-core samsung but no one in the list has them anymore. If not, I'm going to go with the next best one from P.I. But please reply ASAP! Thanks!
  • Marv02
    Options
    Oh, one more thing... Which supplier should I go with for the 3G internet? Which is the best one, that offer the best service, bandwidth and speed? Thanks!
  • Marv02
    Options
    Anyone?...
  • Marv02
    Options
    Would anyone be able to awnser the two questions above? Thanks!
  • Marv02
    Options
    Anyone? .
  • looby75
    looby75 Posts: 23,387 Forumite
    Options
    I didn't get the broadband so can't really recommend one, it varies from area to are which is the best anyway. You should go on to the providers sites and check coverage for your area.
  • bella165
    bella165 Posts: 13,127 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    Marv02 wrote: »
    Hi, regarding the list of suppliers:
    http://www.homeaccess.org.uk/Computer-and-internet-packages/Find-a-supplier-near-you/Online-and-over-the-phone1/

Are these the only ones? 100% sure that there may not be any others that weren't listed? I'm looking for the dual-core samsung but no one in the list has them anymore. If not, I'm going to go with the next best one from P.I. But please reply ASAP! Thanks!

yes they are

Marv02 wrote: »
    Oh, one more thing... Which supplier should I go with for the 3G internet? Which is the best one, that offer the best service, bandwidth and speed? Thanks!

yes its the only provider with the 12months prepay
    hth,
    Replies to posts are always welcome, if they are done in the correct manner. If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • bella165
    bella165 Posts: 13,127 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    my sons had his a few months and its been a godsend for my son but a nightmare for me :P
    Replies to posts are always welcome, if they are done in the correct manner. If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • Marv02
    Options
    bella165 wrote: »
    yes its the only provider with the 12months prepay
    hth,

Hi, sorry, but you didn't mention which one it was you where talking about... Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure