geoff11 wrote: »
    poor wales lol

lol, want to move to Cornwall.:D
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • SingleSue
    SingleSue Posts: 11,699 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Well, the heating system is def beggered and a part has been order so we could be without heat for around 3 days. Luckily, he discovered we have an immersion heater (news to me!) and so at the flick of a switch, I now have hot water!

Have borrowed an oil filled electric radiator from my parents so hopefully it won't be quite as chilly tonight as it has been earlier on today when my hands felts like they were in a block of ice.
    We made it! All three boys have graduated, it's been hard work but it shows there is a possibility of a chance of normal (ish) life after a diagnosis (or two) of ASD. It's not been the easiest route but I am so glad I ignored everything and everyone and did my own therapies with them.
    Eldests' EDS diagnosis 4.5.10, mine 13.1.11 eekk - now having fun and games as a wheelchair user.
  • geoff11
    geoff11 Posts: 468 Forumite
    Options
    di3004 wrote: »
    lol, want to move to Cornwall.:D
    nice pasties in that neck of the woods :think::shhh:
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    SingleSue wrote: »
    Well, the heating system is def beggered and a part has been order so we could be without heat for around 3 days. Luckily, he discovered we have an immersion heater (news to me!) and so at the flick of a switch, I now have hot water!

Have borrowed an oil filled electric radiator from my parents so hopefully it won't be quite as chilly tonight as it has been earlier on today when my hands felts like they were in a block of ice.

Hi Sue.

Glad you have hot water now Sue.......and how frustrated you must feel about this.

And keep warm as well, I do feel for you with what you have been going through the last few days.;)X
  • di3004
    Options
    geoff11 wrote: »
    nice pasties in that neck of the woods :think::shhh:

Oh yes defo, I love em, my one reason for wanting to be there.:D
  • hanstar
    hanstar Posts: 123 Forumite
    Options
    just wandering if anyone in the LD1 postcode or in mid wales area has recieved a cwp yet? there have been 4 triggers but i havent recieved any yet, last year we should have got 3 or 4 payments and never recieved any, even though i had confirmation we are entitled to the cwp and they kept saying it'd be in the bank "next week" this went on for months and i eventually gave up. but really cant afford to miss out this year. so need to start chasing them up if ive alreday missed payments.
  • di3004
    Options
    hanstar wrote: »
    just wandering if anyone in the LD1 postcode or in mid wales area has recieved a cwp yet? there have been 4 triggers but i havent recieved any yet, last year we should have got 3 or 4 payments and never recieved any, even though i had confirmation we are entitled to the cwp and they kept saying it'd be in the bank "next week" this went on for months and i eventually gave up. but really cant afford to miss out this year. so need to start chasing them up if ive alreday missed payments.

Hi there

I would give your local benefits office a call, we done this and now been resolved.
    Good luck.
    Oh we also missed out on a few last year as well, think we received one though to what I can remember, good luck with this.;)
  • aliesher
    aliesher Posts: 270 Forumite
    Options
    di3004 wrote: »
    So sorry to hear this, we have also been in the same situation with the mortgage interest help, been waiting since about June last year, and 3 times they have mis laid the forms our lender have completed.

Fingers crossed for you. x

Hope they sort it out for you very soon, I cant believed they can make such a mess of something that should be quite simple. Good luck with it all x
    It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for something you are not.
    Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.
  • di3004
    Options
    aliesher wrote: »
    Hope they sort it out for you very soon, I cant believed they can make such a mess of something that should be quite simple. Good luck with it all x

Thank you and the same to you too, good luck.;)X
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family