We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 9
Comments
-
Oh Elle, that's made me go all funny. We are making you think up all lots of bad memories today. Tell us a good one instead! Where/when did you meet DH? That's got to be a good one surely!
(Edited to add that I'm saying that to make you think of something nice for yourself, not to cheer me up! Just incase that wasn't clear
)
Isabella Molly born 14th January 2009
New challenge for 2011 - saving up vouchers to pay for Chistmas!Amazon £48.61 Luncheon Vouchers £240 -
I feel like posting on my FB "black peephole"
or maybe "nude" would that be the colour or that fact I don't have one on??????Everyone is entitled to their opinionEllie 25/12/070 -
It's alright.. It feels really odd to me, like it didn't happen to me but then I can remember it so clearly that it obviously did
Sorry, am not saying it for attention or effect.. just sharing my experience I guess 
Met OH at work.. About six months after I started the company went into administration so most of us were sat around doing not a lot so everyone was wandering into each others' officers, just for chat etc. Got to know each other like that. Then he went on holiday for three weeks (roadtrip across America) and I called in to see him at his house a few days after he got back.. and didn't go home very often after that!
0 -
Did you move in with him by osmosis like DH did at my parents?
Isabella Molly born 14th January 2009
New challenge for 2011 - saving up vouchers to pay for Chistmas!Amazon £48.61 Luncheon Vouchers £240 -
ladybirdintheuk wrote: »Did you move in with him by osmosis like DH did at my parents?
Pretty much! Used to go home after work, get showered and changed, go (or come, since I'm here now!) to his, then go home about 4am, sneak in, then wake up again for brekkie with Dad as if I'd got home at a reasonable hour. Wasn't lying (I was 22!), just didn't come out and admit what time I'd got home. Eventually I was just walking in the house as Dad was eating brekkie, and then I just tookk my work clothes with me in the evenings! :rotfl: We went on holiday in June 2007 (first time I went to his house was Nov 06) and I did my holiday washing here.. which was pretty much the turning point for never going home again!
Have still got so much stuff at my parents house.. Dad keeps asking me if I've moved out yet and I tell him no, otherwise he'd want me to find a home for everything of mine they still have!
0 -
Hehe - we just about moved all our stuff out of my parents, and now we are filling it back up with stuff that Izzy has grown out of - need to keep hold of everything for next time. Whenever that ends up being!
Anyway, I'm off to bed now. Talk to everyone tomorrow
Isabella Molly born 14th January 2009
New challenge for 2011 - saving up vouchers to pay for Chistmas!Amazon £48.61 Luncheon Vouchers £240 -
nite nite LBEveryone is entitled to their opinionEllie 25/12/070
-
Where is Button these nites is Keira poorly?
Where has SM dissappeared to?Everyone is entitled to their opinionEllie 25/12/070 -
im here scruff but had nothing to add so for once being quiet
x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
Ggrr Jake has sneaked downstairs, this is why I need school to open again, he's always shattered by 7 o clock! He has just informed me that he wants another baby in the house, a boy baby this time apparantly:rolleyes: hhmm no chance pal!! lol, off to go sort him out, prob speak 2 u all tomorrow no doubt il be stuck in again unless I borrow a shovel of someone to dig my car out!!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards