We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 9
Comments
-
Dora Yay for siting chatting babe
So it must be DH then MM
El is terrible during the night with wind but as she is not usually in the same room I never notice!!!Everyone is entitled to their opinionEllie 25/12/070 -
Is anyone else sad like me and really excited that the new CSI New York is on this sat, then CSI Vegas new one next Tuesday and new NCIS and Numbers are on next Wednesday !!!!
CRIME !!!!!! !!The two best things I have done with my life
:TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!0 -
Carla - you can change the amount of posts per page in the MSE settings. I have maximum I think which is the same as Tia. I am on page 92.
Hello everyone else.0 -
carlamagee wrote: »how are they able to be diffeent?! im confussled!!!?

User CP > Edit Options > Thread Display Options > number of replies per page (or something like that)
ETA: Oh, beaten to it! Hiya Fitz :hello:
ETA2: Nope, only you MM
0 -
Hello Fitzio
The two best things I have done with my life
:TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!0 -
Hello everyone else!!

Don't worry if you don't say hello - I am big enough and ugly enough to take it.0 -
-
Yay for Daniel!
Was looking at your pics of Daniel in the snow in his bright snowsuit earlier, looks fab! 
That snow suit was a :money: bargain, it cost my mum a whole £1 from tk maxx last year before Daniel was even born
ETA: Hi Fitzio xxMummy to D born 21/04/09 and S born 09/05/120 -
I was in TK maxx today and got some bargains they were further reducing stuff so DH and I went back later in the day and got some bargainsish????Everyone is entitled to their opinionEllie 25/12/070
-
money_maker wrote: »I have something to say to you all
I have really bad wind tonight
As you were
tought i got a wift of somethig ni the air tonyt!
wow, you learn something new every day....gonna go have a nosey!Carla - you can change the amount of posts per page in the MSE settings. I have maximum I think which is the same as Tia. I am on page 92.
Hello everyone else.
Thanks elle, i wasnt sure jst how to do it! :cool:Carla-Farla!!
Mummy to Katie (27.11.07) and Christopher (05.08.09) ♥♥♥0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards