We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 9
Comments
-
I had the sheet from the hospital, but didnt need it as the computer had everything. I just had to confirm it allThe two best things I have done with my life
:TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!0 -
redmel1621 wrote: »Did you look:p
No, oh good....they are hard enough to come by with you buying them all up:rotfl:
I'd swear I saw them in the big Asda a couple of weeks ago, but can't find them online. They're very nice though. Do we need one?
feelinggood wrote: »Also, I asked the other day but then got lost and couldn't find answers. Sorry to bother you all again! Is there a reason why I can't use pull-ups (assuming they do them in size 4+ or 5) instead of normal nappies?
As everyone else said, I found them to be less absorbant, and also a pita to change once toddlers were toddling, especially Joe. It meant taking shoes and trousers completely off to get the new pull up on, rather than just pulling them down and slipping a nappy on iykwim?
scruffy96uk wrote: »I just rip them open, do you know what the sticky tab on the bum is for???
You fold the sides in, and roll it up from the front, and the tab on the bum pulls out and sticks to the front to keep them folded.
Still catching up - it's been a very chatty night!:beer:0 -
I didn't need anything when we registered Poppy and Jamie but the office is in the hospital and I was in my pj's! :rotfl:
xx0 -
scruffy96uk wrote: »Ladybird daft question why are you removing the cot sides so soon???? Is she climbing out already?
Not a daft question at all - originally we moved matress to the floor, as she sleeps on the floor at nursery, and we were trying to be consistent with that - she had a phase where she kept finishing BF, crawling off my lap and onto the sofa next to me, then waking when I tried to move her, so I thought being on the floor might be easier, but now I'm trying to get her to sleep on her own she might as well get her up off the floor rather than back into the cot, seeing as she will need to be in a bed soon enough anyway
She is already trying to climb out of the bath, so I'm sure the cot wouldn't be long to follow!
Isabella Molly born 14th January 2009
New challenge for 2011 - saving up vouchers to pay for Chistmas!Amazon £48.61 Luncheon Vouchers £240 -
-
ladybirdintheuk wrote: ».. Oh Elle - I forgot to say I looked you up, and your work is looked after by my desk

Look forward to lots of "Err, how do I do that again?" calls for the June run then! 
(won't be back for May.. if indeed at all! *sigh*) 0 -
We didn't need to take anything when we registered Andrew, which rather surprised us - we knew they'd have all his details on the computer automatically (from the hospital) but we were surprised that we didn't have to take ID for ourselves.:heartpuls Mrs Marleyboy :heartpuls
MSE: many of the benefits of a helpful family, without disadvantages like having to compete for the tv remote
Proud Parents to an Aut-some son
0 -
Look forward to lots of "Err, how do I do that again?" calls for the June run then! 
(won't be back for May.. if indeed at all! *sigh*)
With any luck I will have dug an escape tunnell by then (but you can probably still ask me anyway - it is all ingrained my my brain by now - I will probalby be able to tell you all about the SMP screen when I'm 90
Isabella Molly born 14th January 2009
New challenge for 2011 - saving up vouchers to pay for Chistmas!Amazon £48.61 Luncheon Vouchers £240 -
Since feely mentioned it, registering Rhys is another tainted memory!
We were given the registrars direct phone number and told we could phone her any time and she'd "come to register his death with us personally if necessary" :cool: Yeah, thanks for that! Another big ":p" to her too!
0 -
Aw elle thats not nice.. when MIL was in hospital dying basically, a woman came in and gave us all a leaflet about bereavement and started talking to us about it, she was still alive and awake at the side of us:mad: thought that was rather off!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
