We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 9

1…358359361363364…1193

Comments

  • SugarSpun
    SugarSpun Posts: 8,559 Forumite
    Right, lovelies, I am off to bed, since that status-as-bra-colour update and Em's reference to her dad has left me scratching my head and wondering what colour his bra actually is. I think that's a sign it's time to go. (Sorry Em, but it occurred to me and I can't get it out of my head, just like the time I went for a pregnancy checkup and there was a nun in the waiting room and I became obsessed with thinking about what her underwear was like.)

    Sleep well mummies, daddies and babies :)
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
  • emlou2009
    emlou2009 Posts: 4,016 Forumite
    Oh dont get me wrong, we all do what we have to do to get our wee ones to sleep! Seth would be frustrated if we did your routine and would either want to play with us or want us out of the room so he could go to sleep! But that is because even at such a young age our babies personalities are already shining through and making them all so different to each other :)
    I am very grateful to have a easy going baby that is quite happy to go to sleep on his own, its just settling himself when he wakes in the night that is a problem for him :) Its his first night in his own room and he went down without a fuss, also did went down without a fuss last week when I lowered the mattress base too! We really are very fortunate, especially to think we have come such a long way from him refusing to sleep anywhere but in our arms or in our bed!
    Mummy to
    DS (born March 2009)

    DD (born January 2012)
  • scruffy96uk
    scruffy96uk Posts: 2,925 Forumite
    Right I'm off for the nite I don't like bein [STRIKE]assulted[/STRIKE] insulted like that
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion
    Ellie 25/12/07
  • Izzy is sleeping on her matress on the floor at the mo while I wait for DH to take the sides off her cot. She is fine there, but I do occasionally find her asleep on the floor - maybe I should leave the matress where it is for a bit longer!
    :heart:Isabella Molly born 14th January 2009:heart:
    New challenge for 2011 - saving up vouchers to pay for Chistmas!
    Amazon £48.61 Luncheon Vouchers £24
  • Right I'm off for the nite I don't like bein [STRIKE]assulted[/STRIKE] insulted like that

    :p Nighty night hun :D

    Night SS
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    night night ss ..... jayden sort of has a routine but hes not a fussy sleeper apart from the odd night so not to fussed at the mo x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • emlou2009
    emlou2009 Posts: 4,016 Forumite
    SugarSpun wrote: »
    Right, lovelies, I am off to bed, since that status-as-bra-colour update and Em's reference to her dad has left me scratching my head and wondering what colour his bra actually is. I think that's a sign it's time to go. (Sorry Em, but it occurred to me and I can't get it out of my head, just like the time I went for a pregnancy checkup and there was a nun in the waiting room and I became obsessed with thinking about what her underwear was like.)

    Sleep well mummies, daddies and babies :)
    :rotfl::rotfl:
    He was telling me the other day that they had a charity day at work where they all had to wear pink, and he wore one of his "weekend" t shirts which was pink but of a fairly neutral style, and his receptionist took it upon herself to tell him that she was wearing pink underwear as her contribution. He replied "me too" and she snorted cola everywhere :o
    So if thats anything to go by, probably pink!! Does it help??
    Night xx
    And night Scruff xx
    Mummy to
    DS (born March 2009)

    DD (born January 2012)
  • scruffy96uk
    scruffy96uk Posts: 2,925 Forumite
    Ok I'm back with my weirder than weird hat on!!!!
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion
    Ellie 25/12/07
  • Ok I'm back with my weirder than weird hat on!!!!

    we can be weird and weirder like dumb and dumber !!!
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • Ladies, a quick question please. We're registering Isla tomorrow (she'll be 7 weeks but they delayed the appt :mad:) Do we need to take anything other than her red book with us? I know I had a sheet with info on but cant find it anywhere :confused:

    I don't think you need your red book :confused: you should have an A4 sheet which is a formal notification of her birth. I can't remember the proper name, it has been a while :o


    Somebody was registered yesterday? Was it William? Maz?
    r.mac wrote: »
    please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman :D
    Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14oz
    A new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 2012
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.