We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 9

1…359360362364365…1193

Comments

  • ManOnTheMoon
    ManOnTheMoon Posts: 2,815 Forumite
    Ok I'm back with my weirder than weird hat on!!!!

    82_1_bl.JPG

    Nice :cool:
  • scruffy96uk
    scruffy96uk Posts: 2,925 Forumite
    we can be weird and weirder like dumb and dumber !!!

    I know I can always rely on you :rotfl:

    God I do look weird in that pic MOTM
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion
    Ellie 25/12/07
  • emlou2009 wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl:
    He was telling me the other day that they had a charity day at work where they all had to wear pink, and he wore one of his "weekend" t shirts which was pink but of a fairly neutral style, and his receptionist took it upon herself to tell him that she was wearing pink underwear as her contribution. He replied "me too" and she snorted cola everywhere :o
    So if thats anything to go by, probably pink!! Does it help??
    Night xx
    And night Scruff xx


    :rotfl:

    Oh Elle - I forgot to say I looked you up, and your work is looked after by my desk :)
    :heart:Isabella Molly born 14th January 2009:heart:
    New challenge for 2011 - saving up vouchers to pay for Chistmas!
    Amazon £48.61 Luncheon Vouchers £24
  • boogellyboo
    boogellyboo Posts: 1,345 Forumite
    I don't think you need your red book :confused: you should have an A4 sheet which is a formal notification of her birth. I can't remember the proper name, it has been a while :o


    Somebody was registered yesterday? Was it William? Maz?

    Oh, Im confused now. Im sure when they rang to delay they said I needed it, I'll take it anyway as going to clinic afterwards.

    Id better call it a night, I can hear Isla crying whilst having daddy cuddles so it must be food time again. Thanks for all the advice today ladies :D
    Belly Monkey arrived 19.11.09 :j
  • ManOnTheMoon
    ManOnTheMoon Posts: 2,815 Forumite
    SugarSpun wrote: »
    MOTM happy monthaversary - but be careful celebrating this one because you'll have to do it again next month and the one after and the one after that.......

    Monthaversary? Is that even a word? :cool:

    I don't mind celebrating every month, especially as I don't think i'm going to go cold tonight :cool:

    Lucy won't be going to work tomorrow because of the snow, kids are home so no school run, which means we can stay up tonight and lay in tomorrow.

    The food went down well, the chocolates are going down well, just 2 girls left up and when they go to bed, it's all fun :cool:

    The body shop goodies went down well too, thanks emlou for the heads up :cool:
  • scruffy96uk
    scruffy96uk Posts: 2,925 Forumite
    Ladybird daft question why are you removing the cot sides so soon???? Is she climbing out already?
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion
    Ellie 25/12/07
  • aless02
    aless02 Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    spending some quality time with DH, so won't be back on this evening. Hope people aren't snowed in tomorrow! thanks for the replies about bedtime, just seemed silly for us to get up at 7am for no reason if I've got no other kids! :p (lazy me...)
    top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne

    would like to win a holiday, please!!
    :xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j
  • hmmmm, dont like your nose much in that pic scruff :p
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • ManOnTheMoon
    ManOnTheMoon Posts: 2,815 Forumite
    God I do look weird in that pic MOTM

    Almost manly! Almost.
  • BeenieCat
    BeenieCat Posts: 6,567
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I didn't even think i needed to take anything when i register Amber. I better read the leaflet the mw gave me. I didn't take anything when i reg'd DS it was all on the computer that he was born at the hospital and they just asked my info and issued the cert.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.