We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 9

1…329330332334335…1193

Comments

  • Millie's_Mum
    Millie's_Mum Posts: 1,199 Forumite
    Tara, its got a harness (like a pram harness) with a bit that comes up between the legs.

    You mentioned about the other one that the tray did not come off, the tray only comes off this one if you unscrew 4 screws so not something you want to be doing 3 times a day, we leave the tray on at the moment but will take it off permanently and pull her up to the table when she's a little bigger.
    MFW Start Sep 07 £79484, Now £58774
  • jillie1974
    jillie1974 Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    afternoon all!

    been catching up on and off all morning.

    mm- glad dylan is coming along well
    elle- cute pic of rhys sitting
    tigs- is it routine appt?
    motm- glad you reached a good compromise over the phone bill. my DH (yes him) ran up over £100 a few years ago ringing a competition. i could have killed him!!!
    tia- how is your ear? mine is playing up today...owww!!!
    ss- need to get my head round lisitng on ebay. DH has loads of CD's he never listens to so may list them or is there better site for cds?

    Kian woke again at 4 but had his bottle (bout 2/3) and fell back asleep just waking as DH alarm went off. hope he gets back to sleeping all night as i was just getting used to it.

    talking bout missing posts...i feel a bit invisible here sometimes
    think as Kian is doing so well, we have no concerns with him, no real questions (though i'm sure as we get near weaning i will) i feel a bit of a fraud posting. i thought i would really miss posting and reading over christmas/new year and i didnt really. maybe that in itself is telling me something.

    sorry to feel a bit out of sorts
    'Children are not things to be moulded, but are people to be unfolded'
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    How much are they Krystal?

    DD got her MatB1 from her midwife who hadn't filled it all in so she rang to query it. She left 4 messages over 2 days, not saying what it was about but no-one rang her back. It happens every time she contacts the midwives office. Even with such a difficult pregnancy she has only seen her midwife twice and last time she didn't even know about the problems. Lost my temper this morning as she was still waiting for a call back so I complained to the Practice Manager and said I will report the midwife to the Supervisor at the hospital if I have to!!! :mad: Cross me but not my children. ;)
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • money_maker_3
    money_maker_3 Posts: 9,591 Forumite
    Stoptober Survivor
    I managed to get 2 things listed on ebay, and then started playing on the floor with Dylan, fed him and he is now asleep !! Will try to do more later
    elle_gee wrote: »
    Physio is happy :D Seen this one three times now she's moving on so a new locum next month. Really tired Rhys out, he's fast asleep on my shoulder now! She taught me how to teach him to sit up and get up on all fours, which he can apparently do.. for her, anyway! :rolleyes:

    He he he, your son like impressing other people more than you !!
    weezl74 wrote: »


    erm we think we've found the exact right ml per day of lactulose that neither causes impaction and bleeding in lil Fergie, nor streams of liquid poo which track in a metre and a half golden arc across my kitchen :rotfl:

    What a glorious image, thanks for that Weezl :rolleyes::rotfl:
    ......

    Though last night she woke up and went for a pee herself in the toilet, rather than pee'ing in the nappy. Hurrah!

    Yeah Kiera :j

    Csh - that snowdog is brilliant !!
    Tara, I like the 1st highchair you linked to more than the rest
    Sm, have you not finished your maths yet?
    3 - I fell on my backside putting the washing out in the tumble dryer :o Thankfully Chris didnt see me, cuz he would have taken the pee all day !!!
    WM, I got the Lidl nappies once, cuz I was there and they were cheap, and they were fine, but I really do prefer Huggies, such a snug fit with them

    Hi everyone else I have forgotten :D
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • You're not invisible Jillie! When did Kian start sleeping through the night originally? Maybe a growth spurt making him more hungry at the mo?

    I am so full of cold, it is horrid and I am bound to give it to LO. Hopefully the BF antibodies will make it a bit milder. My eyes and nose are streaming and I just want OH to come home so he can take over and I can nap.
    :DYummy mummy, runner, baker and procrastinator :p
  • Fitzio
    Fitzio Posts: 2,199 Forumite
    jillie1974 wrote: »
    afternoon all!

    been catching up on and off all morning.

    mm- glad dylan is coming along well
    elle- cute pic of rhys sitting
    tigs- is it routine appt?
    motm- glad you reached a good compromise over the phone bill. my DH (yes him) ran up over £100 a few years ago ringing a competition. i could have killed him!!!
    tia- how is your ear? mine is playing up today...owww!!!
    ss- need to get my head round lisitng on ebay. DH has loads of CD's he never listens to so may list them or is there better site for cds?

    Kian woke again at 4 but had his bottle (bout 2/3) and fell back asleep just waking as DH alarm went off. hope he gets back to sleeping all night as i was just getting used to it.

    talking bout missing posts...i feel a bit invisible here sometimes
    think as Kian is doing so well, we have no concerns with him, no real questions (though i'm sure as we get near weaning i will) i feel a bit of a fraud posting. i thought i would really miss posting and reading over christmas/new year and i didnt really. maybe that in itself is telling me something.

    sorry to feel a bit out of sorts

    Hi Jillie

    Hope your ear is better soon. I know what you mean about not having concerns etc. Much better that way though ifkwim. Have you been on your Wii Fit yet? I did about 15 mins yesterday! Wowwee! ha ha. Off to make lunch whilst H is on one of her power naps. She sleeps through the night, but I hardly get a minute during the day.
  • workinmummy
    workinmummy Posts: 1,479 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Just got a chance to post pic of Alex. Hope it works
    2q80apy.jpg


    2hojnfc.jpg
  • tarajayne wrote: »
    How much are they Krystal?

    DD got her MatB1 from her midwife who hadn't filled it all in so she rang to query it. She left 4 messages over 2 days, not saying what it was about but no-one rang her back. It happens every time she contacts the midwives office. Even with such a difficult pregnancy she has only seen her midwife twice and last time she didn't even know about the problems. Lost my temper this morning as she was still waiting for a call back so I complained to the Practice Manager and said I will report the midwife to the Supervisor at the hospital if I have to!!! :mad: Cross me but not my children. ;)

    :mad: I know the MW are all short staffed, but returning a call is such a basic common decency thing to do. I had to chase for mine too, but I only got it a week or so late in the end.
    :heart:Isabella Molly born 14th January 2009:heart:
    New challenge for 2011 - saving up vouchers to pay for Chistmas!
    Amazon £48.61 Luncheon Vouchers £24
  • money_maker_3
    money_maker_3 Posts: 9,591 Forumite
    Stoptober Survivor
    jillie1974 wrote: »

    talking bout missing posts...i feel a bit invisible here sometimes
    think as Kian is doing so well, we have no concerns with him, no real questions (though i'm sure as we get near weaning i will) i feel a bit of a fraud posting. i thought i would really miss posting and reading over christmas/new year and i didnt really. maybe that in itself is telling me something.

    sorry to feel a bit out of sorts

    we need to know about all the developments and problems, the proud things, the sad moments and everything else in between !!
    I didnt post much over Christmas, and although I thought about everyone and how you were all getting on, I didnt miss not posting either. We all need a break from here sometimes, and its good for us, as I think things are taken the wrong way online.
    I felt really bad after my rant last night, but I was tired and emotional and just really wanted someone to notice, so decided to play the poor me card :o At the time it seemed the right thing to do, but looking back now, I really didnt need to do that, I'm proud of my son, I do not need everyone to say well done for me to know that !!

    Anyway, that very long winded response was really to say, we would miss you if you didnt come on :D
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • money_maker_3
    money_maker_3 Posts: 9,591 Forumite
    Stoptober Survivor
    WM, hes so cute !! and has lovely dark eyes :)
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.