We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 9

1…326327329331332…1193

Comments

  • carlamagee
    carlamagee Posts: 1,789 Forumite
    csh, thats an amazing snowman!!! i dont wanna link to mine now. its pathetic looking!!!1 lol
    Carla-Farla!! :)

    Mummy to Katie (27.11.07) and Christopher (05.08.09) ♥♥♥
  • csh_2
    csh_2 Posts: 3,294 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    carlamagee wrote: »
    csh, thats an amazing snowman!!! i dont wanna link to mine now. its pathetic looking!!!1 lol

    Don't be daft! I'll not even see yours cos it'll be a FB link no doubt and I've not got it :-( I'm actually considering getting a FB account just to nose at peoples photos from here!
    He was out there for ages doing it, hes always doing daft things like that that normal people have no patience for!:rolleyes:
  • Buttonmoons
    Buttonmoons Posts: 13,323 Forumite
    "I think the man people octopus makes kids die" "The man octopus kills kids and makes them blood" I honestly think my child is disturbed? What is this octopus nonsense? She scares me!

    She keeps saying her nail and teeth are falling out too.

    Keira - Mummy when the people octopus' get dark.....and the people octopus gets out and kills the fox

    Me - What?!! There is no such thing as a people octopus.

    This is going in circles here.
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    all sorted ...

    no tara i'll go nosey x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Afternoon all. Not caught up at all - snowed in today, so getting STUFF done. Not that I have a great deal to show for it, but never mind. Just having a break from battling with Izzy over lunch (didn't like what i gave her despite it being the same as what she was quite happily eating of my plate ;), so will try with something else in a bit) before pushing the hoover around. The excitmenent never starts around here.

    I thought I'd post you the link to the diary I'm starting about my attempts to sort out Izzy's sleep - I took next week off so I can have the end of this week then a whole week next week, so that if i don't get enough sleep at night time I can nap when she does - so far it is going well, so maybe I won't need the days off after all!

    I hope you're all ok and warm, and those of you with bigguns are having fun in the snow :)
    :heart:Isabella Molly born 14th January 2009:heart:
    New challenge for 2011 - saving up vouchers to pay for Chistmas!
    Amazon £48.61 Luncheon Vouchers £24
  • csh_2
    csh_2 Posts: 3,294 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    chopsticks wrote: »
    I've got to go in to her, I can't bear it any more :(

    Aww, babes x
    Does she have to be in her cot for naps?
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    oh tara i knew about that .. was a pain but luckily i had nothing important to sort x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Millie's_Mum
    Millie's_Mum Posts: 1,199 Forumite
    tarajayne wrote: »
    Schools closed and it's really not that bad, safety I suppose. Oh well. I need help please. Can't have the highchair I want as it's too tall to fit under my table when the tray is off, this one doesn't look like it give a lot of support...http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_131_10751_-1__4154_10001_and this one has a cream liner which seels ridiculous with food...http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_131_10751_-1__74255_10001_ and there's this one... http://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-delta-highchair-natural/406202800/type-i but the tray doesn't come off or do I just go to my original one...http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/searchresults_0_Price%7C1_primary_10751_set_-1__10001?Ntt=jazzy oh I have a headache coming. Just gonna pop to catch up a bit. X


    Tara, i've got the first one you link to (the east coast one), we really love it, we just bought a padded liner for it from mothercare. Any questions just shout, ours is going strong 6 years later.
    MFW Start Sep 07 £79484, Now £58774
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Hello WM! Nice to see you!

    CSH, that is a great snowdog, the boys were laughing at it!

    Tara, thats why I went for the woodline even though they are so hard to track down.

    I sat and did a SOA and we should have £300 a month free... so the question is... do I go for it and do a large monthly DD to teh credit card?
  • Tia - if it was me I would set up a smaller one, then pay extra off each month depending on what is going on! Or have you already taken into account putting some money asside incase the car brakes down etc?
    :heart:Isabella Molly born 14th January 2009:heart:
    New challenge for 2011 - saving up vouchers to pay for Chistmas!
    Amazon £48.61 Luncheon Vouchers £24
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.