We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Pregnancy Club 17

1…465466468470471…1438

Comments

  • yorkygal wrote: »
    Ive got my MW appointment on Fri (Ill be 16+5 then) I was wondering whether Ill get the have a listen to babys heartbeat or whether theyd do it anyway or if I asked theyd refuse for some reason :confused:

    Im pretty sure they did mine for the first time around 16 weeks hun so hopefully they will!
  • aless02
    aless02 Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    FR, that sounds about right (unless you need anti-D, in which case you'd be scheduling that appt very shortly too).

    PP, I know it just started snowing quite heavily (for London!) and I have to go out for the bus soon, wahhh! I love snow, but why couldn't it be on one of the many days I can stay inside all day? :p
    top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne

    would like to win a holiday, please!!
    :xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j
  • You should have a read back through the thread from last night im doing my best to queue jump :o:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    My original DD was xmas day which would make me 38+5 today rather than 37 weeks so im getting impatient :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

    We can have a race as now I have finished work, I'm ready for bump to arrive :T The thought of going to 18th Jan when I'd be 2 weeks over just fills me with dread (sorry to all of you that are already over.. labour vibes to you all!!!)

    Are you all prepared?
  • Evansangel
    Evansangel Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Its snowing?! I shall run to the window and look when i've built up the energy!

    ETA: No snow in Portsmouth :(:(

    Fishcake - Good luck at the MW appointment, if you have any questions about your general health ask them to. I always have a list of things that i feel are wrong with me for each docs appointment lol.
    For my 31 week app with him i need to ask about my constant thirstyness :D lol

    Yorky - I heard the babys HB at the docs at 16+5, so you should be able to :)

    x
  • aless as long as it doesnt do what it did last febuary on the day i was due to move up to manchester i dont mind too much :rotfl: i need to try and figure out what is wrong with my heating like now though :eek: the girls are dressed and walking about with their dressing gowns over the top so i know its not just me feeling it :(

    This is what i woke up to the morning i was supposed to move :eek:

    n605415995_2536626_6280.jpg

    jonno7 wrote: »
    We can have a race as now I have finished work, I'm ready for bump to arrive :T The thought of going to 18th Jan when I'd be 2 weeks over just fills me with dread (sorry to all of you that are already over.. labour vibes to you all!!!)

    Are you all prepared?

    I think so! Got my buggy on monday and that was the last thing i needed unless i have forgotten anything :confused:
    I actually packed my hospital bag last night too finally :rotfl: I really need to find my notes though not sure where i have put them :rotfl:

    I still dont have a birth plan but im thinking maybe i will just go with the flow i never had one with the girls neither and both their labours went ok :rotfl:
    They only thing i really wanted was the HB which they have said i aint allowed to have so i dont really care about anything else now :( As long as i am in and out of their asap i dont really mind :rotfl:

    Are you ready??
  • Oooh thanks PP and EA - roll on Friday :D
    Opinions are like ar*eholes - everybody has one!!!! :D
  • I need your help ladies, have any of you applied for the £500 sure start grant and got it?
    I've just looked at the forms and its says about my income, but I don't have one at the moment, so do I still apply?
    x x x x
    Happily married mama of 5
  • FR i applied for mine and got it but im on income support so i dont know if its any different :confused: might be worth ringing them and asking them for advice if you can find the number x

    Just rang the landlord he is coming tomorrow to have a look at my heating only 3 of the radiators are working :(
  • Just looked at the form,
    I dont qualify for JSA, IBJSA or IS.
    Partner has applied for working tax credit though so maybe thats ok?
    We were relying a bit on this money so I'm freaking out
    x x x
    Happily married mama of 5
  • Just looked at the form,
    I dont qualify for JSA, IBJSA or IS.
    Partner has applied for working tax credit though so maybe thats ok?
    We were relying a bit on this money so I'm freaking out
    x x x

    My friend has just had hers through and she is getting WTC whilst on ML might be better if you hang on til the WTC has been awarded though as i know they had problems with tracing hers, they sorted mine out and paid it within a week though so they are pretty quick best advice i would give you though is take it to the jobcentre yourself and hand it in so it doesnt get lost in the post! xx
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.