🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

a warning

Options

Comments

• sad_and_mad
    sad_and_mad Posts: 37 Forumite
    Options
    yea youre right. the 37k was the total profit for 2000,2001 amd 2002. i know he didnt earn much in the years b4 coz he alsways ot a tax rebate. re his solicitor, they dont care coz theyre gona get paid anyway. and believe u me, when this is over im gona think of everything i can to make his life difficult. have already said all about his income and tax rebates in previous correspondence and statements but its like no1 wants to listen - you just have to go through the judicial process so really i am in limbo for the next 5/6 weeks. and if he wins, his statements will be going straight to the IR. i took some1 to court once for him. it was complicated work stuff but the way i laid it out won him 1500 pounds. he knows me and he knows im pedantic. he knows i have copys of everything but he is still doing it. tbh i actually think he is round the twist, bitter and twisted, greedy, self delusional, i could go on.................but i wont LOL
  • halloweenqueen_2
    halloweenqueen_2 Posts: 3,312 Forumite
    Options
    Well the best of luck to you and btw when you win are you going to change name to won and glad!!!
    I would still try and give any addresses whether for £20 or £120 cash jobs, if they haven't come up in his records the IR are going to want to know what else!
  • sad_and_mad
    Options
    kk well ive got a couple weeks now so ill be thinking. yes i will change my name and will be writing to mp again about making more peeps aware this can happen to them. thanks
  • JanCee
    JanCee Posts: 1,241 Forumite
    Options
    Sadandmad...

I haven't read every word of all these posts so forgive me if I am repeating what other have said..

You sound to me like a very methodical person, who keeps records, bank statements and receipts and this is what will win this case for you. Your ex may badmouth you but the evidence will speak for itself. Build your case(don't rely on your solicitor)and don't let it get on top of you. You will get a lot of support here and that will definately help. Knowing that you are in the right and others agree with you will give you the moral support you need.
  • In_Search_Of_Me
    In_Search_Of_Me Posts: 10,634 Forumite
    Options
    What a nightmare! One thing I wasnt clear on is whether you are still with him? I assume that you're not after all this...Can you sell the stuff from the garage?!! At least that way you can recoup some of the costs! Recon he should at very least be reported for fraud/tax evasion!! I really hope that this works out OK for you and will be keeping an eye out on progress...big hugs...
    Nerd no 109 Long haulers supporters DFW #1! Even in the darkest moments, love and hope are always possible.

• sad_and_mad
    Options
    nooooooooooooo im not with him ! cant sell garage stuff its all rubbish tbh. he should be paying me rent lol. i havnt got receipts for the last 10 years but ive everything else i need. ive dont 'accounts' showing my income and outgoings since 97 and ive done his for 1999 to 2003 when he left so fingers crossed. will keep u posted x
  • tee_pee_2
    tee_pee_2 Posts: 1,674 Forumite
    Options
    :grouphug: sad and mad- what a horrid time you are having. I want to give you a big hug.

On a positive note though if you hired a hit man, this is the site to find the cheapest one.. ( hoped that made you smile.):rotfl: :rotfl:

xxx
  • sad_and_mad
    Options
    thx tee pee. i have looked and havnt found.....yet lol
  • sad_and_mad
    Options
    well ive taken all my disclosures and evidence in. paid the 2.5k bill :-( and waiting for the pre trial review on 17.5. fingers crossed
  • **purpleprincess**
    Options
    Got my fingers crossed for you!!!
    Official DFW Nerd no. 082! :cool:
    Debt @ 01/01/2014 £16,956 Debt now: £0.00 :j
    Aims:[STRIKE] clear debt, get married, buy a house[/STRIKE] :D ALL DONE!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport