🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

world mail panel

Options

Comments

• anamenottaken
    anamenottaken Posts: 4,198 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bunnygirl wrote: »
    Just had this email it's a little unfair as I do enter my letter when they come not my fault the post is irregular.

Thank you for your survey participation.

While checking your data we noticed that you enter your letters irregularly. Please enter your test letters shortly after receipt online. You could also write down the date of receipt on the envelope, then you still know the exact date when entering the letters later online.

It is important for the progress of the study that you enter the data as soon as possible, at least twice a week.

Thank you very much and kind regards,

Your Quotas Team

I'd be likely to respond very politely telling them that you do enter the received items within a day of receipt. (I'm assuming you are able to select the first or second option in the drop-down list each time.)

If they have a query about the length of time taken to actually reach you after posting, then they should ask you about the item itself as that isn't about irregular reporting. (I've had one query about the date of receipt.)
  • Bunnygirl
    Bunnygirl Posts: 387 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks I will do I do get them asking me a lot to confirm the date I have received the letter.

But last Saturday I got 7 letters from them. Not my fault they all came on the same day when they have been posted on different day. Hoping I don't get taken off the panel.
    I would like to be a glow-worm.
    A glow-worm's never glum.
    Its hard to be downhearted when the sun shines out your bum.
  • Denando
    Denando Posts: 103 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    redagila wrote: »
    There is a facility on their website to enter any holiday dates. Best to give them as much notice as possible.
    I think this is a really good panel - they seem very efficient and my earnings each month are gradually getting larger with very little effort. So I am delighted.

Thanks - I put my dates in. Then today I got an email confirming that my trial would start on week commencing xx/yyy - which is during the dates I'm not available! The email also asked me to put the dates of holiday in so I'm hoping they just haven't checked that yet and they will take notice. I don't want to screw up on my first attempt.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,319 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    This month's awards have now been added to my account - still increasing each month as they said.
  • anamenottaken
    Options
    Is anyone else not able to match the monthly payments with what they think they should be if we are supposed to get 20p per received item and 10p per returned transponder? So far (7 months) I seem to be "down" by £1.30.
  • redagila
    Options
    Is anyone else not able to match the monthly payments with what they think they should be if we are supposed to get 20p per received item and 10p per returned transponder? So far (7 months) I seem to be "down" by £1.30.
    I have never checked previous months but this month my rewards work out correctly at these rates.
    As it says 10p for a returned transponder, I wonder if some of yours have not been received back by them.
  • anamenottaken
    Options
    redagila wrote: »
    I have never checked previous months but this month my rewards work out correctly at these rates.
    As it says 10p for a returned transponder, I wonder if some of yours have not been received back by them.

Thanks for response.

I would expect them to check if they hadn't received transponders.

I have also allowed for when things are returned right at the end of a month and therefore may not be counted until the following month. Some months my calculation has been for a lesser amount than paid.

Of course there is no direct points conversion for 10p or 20p.
  • redagila
    Options
    It would be easier if 10p = 10points but I worked my calculations for this month excluding the monthly 843 points:-

17 letters received so 17 @ 30p. £5.10

Points received 478+955=1433 points
    £1 payment = 281 points so 1433/281 = £5.10

Do you use the same method?
  • red_devil
    red_devil Posts: 10,793 Forumite
    Options
    Ive never checked the payments,
    :footie:
  • nanto3girls
    nanto3girls Posts: 5,952 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post