world mail panel

Options

Comments

• Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Don't forget we also receive £3 a month for being a member of the panel in addition to payment for each item logged and each SMART sent back. I have no idea how its worked out but I'm happy enough with what I'm getting :)
    2020 Wins:
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,316 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Saetana wrote: »
    Don't forget we also receive £3 a month for being a member of the panel in addition to payment for each item logged and each SMART sent back. I have no idea how its worked out but I'm happy enough with what I'm getting :)
    Just to clarify I did mention that I hadn't included the 843 points, which is the £3 monthly payment, when I did my calculation.
    The op had been querying her payments for the additional points.

I'm also very happy with the payments - easy money compared to the other survey.
  • anamenottaken
    anamenottaken Posts: 4,198 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    redagila wrote: »
    It would be easier if 10p = 10points but I worked my calculations for this month excluding the monthly 843 points:-

17 letters received so 17 @ 30p. £5.10

Points received 478+955=1433 points
    £1 payment = 281 points so 1433/281 = £5.10

Do you use the same method?

I count receipts and returns separately (as we are told they are paid at 20p and 10p) and to allow for returning a transponder at the end of a month which would not be received until after the payment is calculated.

I agree the points can be converted to sterling by using 281 to £1.

You will see that in your own case 478 (for the transponders said to be for 10p each) is not half of the 955 for receipts (20p each). Almost but not quite.

So it seems that the 10p and 20p are only guides. Perhaps in any case the points themselves are aligned with Euros.

I'm not unhappy with the amount received but would like to think that I can check how my payment is calculated. (£1.30 over 7 months is not a lot to lose and next month it may reduce.)
  • Philip624
    Philip624 Posts: 714 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Why is this in freebies and not boost your income? I'm well pleased with this. So far have made £38.00 for very little effort and have a nice collection of exercise books to boot!
    I can offer no resistance, I can offer no respite
    Wake me when conflict is over,
    I aim for a peaceful life,
    Wake me up when the fury is ended
    I like living a peaceful life
  • red_devil
    red_devil Posts: 10,793 Forumite
    Options
    I had an email to say you have to log post on the actual day ot comes now.
    :footie:
  • Saetana
    Options
    Philip624 wrote: »
    Why is this in freebies and not boost your income? I'm well pleased with this. So far have made £38.00 for very little effort and have a nice collection of exercise books to boot!
    Probably because all the survey panel topics are in Freebies, no idea why - its been that way for as long as I've been a member of MSE :)
    2020 Wins:
  • Coinmachine
    Options
    Hang on seatana sod the world mail panel how the hell have you won all that in 2014!
    I'm a greenfield sight for sore eyes, and sore eyes are just needing the light, the shapes, and the shadows of the space we share, before it splits into Thin Air.
  • Saetana
    Options
    Hang on seatana sod the world mail panel how the hell have you won all that in 2014!

By spending about 20 hours a week entering competitions, lol, and that list is just the bigger stuff I've won. I usually win 10-20 prizes each month but for that I enter thousands of competitions, its worth doing if you have the time to spare :)
    2020 Wins:
  • mavisangelica
    Options
    I have been sacked :eek:

Much to our regret we have to inform you that due to changing guidelines of our client, we are compelled to reduce the amount of participants within certain areas.

Unfortunately, your area is being affected by this restructuring. For the moment we are forced to take you out of our project.

Please send back the transponders in case you still receive some.

This way, we would like to thank you very much for your assistance in this project!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Take care and all the best for you!
    Ditch 100 in January Challenge 100/100
    Ditch 100 in February Challenge 114/100
    Ditch 100 in March Challenge 100/100
    Ditch 100 in April Challenge 75/100
  • maria932
    maria932 Posts: 336 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    have just reigistered, thank you
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories