New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

world mail panel

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
625 replies 191.1K views
shieldslad_25shieldslad_25 Forumite
95 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
I have recently been doing a postal survey type thing.. what i have to do is this company sends me 8 stamped addressed envelopes, which contain 1 tracker or transponder in each envelope to be posted at the dates and times stated on the paperwork. I post these monday tuesday thursday and friday i send these to singapore, thailand, usa, ireland, all over the world , and this will be ongoing for 6 months. It is to monitor the quality / speed of the mail services around the world. I have recommended this to friends so I think anyone can join. This research company pays me £15 a month into my paypal, but you can have gift vouchers if you want instead of paypal. (it is a lot better than the royal mail postal surveys for 18 stamps!) ;)

http://www.world-mail-panel.com/

& click on the registration link.

About Quotas.

Quotas analyses quality standards and the quality of services and production processes.

Replies