We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

world mail panel

Options

Comments

• redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,327 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Yes, just worked for me also.
  • CBU2004
    CBU2004 Posts: 121 Forumite
    Options
    Can this be registered with a personal address ?

I applied a month or two ago and got an email today saying to take part just confirm my business postal address.
  • JAN43DAW
    JAN43DAW Posts: 136 Forumite
    Options
    Yes, I applied ages ago and they asked if I wanted to join using a Business Address, I did not have 1 so I declined. This month they got back to me asking if I would use my private address so I start at the back end of the month.:j
  • CBU2004
    CBU2004 Posts: 121 Forumite
    Options
    JAN43DAW wrote: »
    Yes, I applied ages ago and they asked if I wanted to join using a Business Address, I did not have 1 so I declined. This month they got back to me asking if I would use my private address so I start at the back end of the month.:j

So should I just give them my private address?
  • JAN43DAW
    JAN43DAW Posts: 136 Forumite
    Options
    Yes I would just give them your private address, I waited 6 months before I was accepted onto this panel. They are very easy to deal with and very friendly.:j
  • Denando
    Denando Posts: 103 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've just been invited to join and have sent them back my address. But I wondered what happens when you are on holiday, given that it's that time of year. Do you just let them know what weeks you won't be able to report/mail back things? Or can they just wait until you return?

Thanks
    D
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    you can input holiday dates to the system...they need a few weeks notice but it works well and they suspend mailings to you...ive just completed a holiday period!
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,327 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Denando wrote: »
    I've just been invited to join and have sent them back my address. But I wondered what happens when you are on holiday, given that it's that time of year. Do you just let them know what weeks you won't be able to report/mail back things? Or can they just wait until you return?

Thanks
    D

There is a facility on their website to enter any holiday dates. Best to give them as much notice as possible.
    I think this is a really good panel - they seem very efficient and my earnings each month are gradually getting larger with very little effort. So I am delighted.
  • parmavioletuk
    Options
    I had to pay £1.53 today to collect a test letter from the PO, that didn't have any postage on it, or a return address :mad: Has anyone else had this happen? I've emailed them about it, so I'm hoping I'll be reimbursed...
  • Bunnygirl
    Bunnygirl Posts: 387 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just had this email it's a little unfair as I do enter my letter when they come not my fault the post is irregular.

Thank you for your survey participation.

While checking your data we noticed that you enter your letters irregularly. Please enter your test letters shortly after receipt online. You could also write down the date of receipt on the envelope, then you still know the exact date when entering the letters later online.

It is important for the progress of the study that you enter the data as soon as possible, at least twice a week.

Thank you very much and kind regards,

Your Quotas Team
    I would like to be a glow-worm.
    A glow-worm's never glum.
    Its hard to be downhearted when the sun shines out your bum.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure