Options

Comments

• Keith_F
    Keith_F Posts: 104 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Keith_F wrote: »
    Deal with them at your peril.

A year ago there were few complaints about CNM.

The number of complaints has gone up dramatically recently, never do business with somebody who is delaying paying the bills, it is the first sign they are in trouble.

Sorry to say this guys, but you read it here first. :(

My sympathies, but do not bother using MCOL now, there is clearly no money to pay you, you will just join a long line of creditors.
  • sinjin_smythe
    Options
    I have a nasty feeling that I may have been the final act in the coolnewmobile story, they acknowledged my MCOL claim yesterday afternoon.
    Adios £420! Bet you they are down the pub right now drinking it all! Oh well, win some u loose some.
    Just feel bad for people on multiple contracts, gotta be a nightmare for you. :mad:
  • RajaStyle
    Options
    yes Both Coolnewmobile And Phoneboxdirect Gone Bust This Morning ! B*stards ! Reduce Your Line Rentals If You Can !
  • bobstheboy
    Options
    Anyone had any joy reducing their line rentals ? I am with T-mobile on a £30 a month contract which finishes end of February.

Bob
  • steveysteve_2
    Options
    Hi all,

I've been reading this thread in interest...

I ordered a new phone/contract from CNM on the 7th of Nov, now they have gone into administration am I right in assuming that I won't recieve it and my contract won't start?

Or should I check with my network provider that I'm not going to get charged for a contact that hasn't started?
  • Neillgb
    Neillgb Posts: 574 Forumite
    Options
    Steveysteve,

Get on the phone to your network provider and cancel the contract asap!!!! I think there is a cooling off period on these deals.
  • roony
    roony Posts: 121 Forumite
    Options
    Just been on the phone to Vodafone who as you can imagine accept no responsibility for the situation at all

The best they can do is downgrade the contract, the cheapest being £20 per month, but only at the 9 month point.
  • steveysteve_2
    Options
    Well I rang Three,

Apparently I would receive something from them to start my contract, since nothing has arrived they assume that CNM didn't get that far with my order.

Shame I cant get the same deal with three direct tho, it will cost me £30 instead of £27 :(

Oh well. Now just got to wait for the new LG to actually come into stock!

Good luck to all those with cashback deals!
  • zubeir
    Options
    Is Cool New Mobile definitely gone bust, they owe me some money :mad:
  • roony
    roony Posts: 121 Forumite
    Options
    I think over the next few days this thread will be quite popular with people like you.....

.....and me, sadly.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport