IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

CP Plus Ltd - 2ND LETTER NOW IN RED!

edited 30 July 2009 at 9:27AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
175 replies 56.5K views

Replies

• If I were PPCHomeTruths, I could have hours of fun whacking my own head against a brick wall. It's time he reincarnated with a new identity, "Roxburghe apologist" or something similar. He could then give PPCHomeTruths a friend, and even a few thanks. He's currently still stuck in the stall like a blind three-legged donkey in the derby.
  • Weedy, I think your conscience is telling you to do the right thing and ignore.

Edited for accuracy.
    Went shoplifting at the Disneystore today.

Got a huge Buzz out of it.
  • SirlaughalotSirlaughalot Forumite
    273 Posts
    Tenth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    I got one of these PCN`s on the Exeter service station (M5) travelled down from Manchester to make a delivery to a holiday camp unusually for me i was feeling tired and unwell so i parked up @ 2330 hrs for a rest. Woke up @ 0325 and was on my way back home
    never even got out the car. Saw no signs to warn about parking penalties and got the PCN a few days later. So much for the motorway signs that say tiredness can kill take a break.

Disgusting i don`t intend to pay anything many thanks for your help!
  • esmerobboesmerobbo Forumite
    5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Exeter that will be CP Plus then, easy to ignore, and you will be pleased to know they give up sooner then most. Not that it matters!
  • edited 12 September 2011 at 7:37PM
    James_fisherJames_fisher Forumite
    3 Posts
    edited 12 September 2011 at 7:37PM
    Hi all, Im currently under the threat of legal action, well ive been threatened with County Court proceedings by CP plus through what I can only think is another outlet of their buisness called Debt Recovery plus ltd, it says possible proceedings, then add that their solicitor may issue me with county court proceedings, for the 80quid outstanding amount which as risen from £25, they also add that they will seek to recover intrest at county court rate of 8% per annum, £30 court fee to issue, £50 solicitor costs on claim, £22 solicitor costs on entry of judgement.

Its the 3rd letter.

Ive been ingnoring them, but Im unsure what to do next now!!

Any help appreciated
  • trisontanatrisontana Forumite
    9.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just keep ignoring. All that talk about adding solicitor's fees are untrue. They can't do that in the Small Claims Court. Yet another example of a PPC/DCA lying through its teeth. Are you proud of your members BPA?
    What part of "A whop bop-a-lu a whop bam boo" don't you understand?
  • esmerobboesmerobbo Forumite
    5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi all, Im currently under the threat of legal action, well ive been threatened with County Court proceedings by CP plus through what I can only think is another outlet of their buisness called Debt Recovery plus ltd, it says possible proceedings, then add that their solicitor may issue me with county court proceedings, for the 80quid outstanding amount which as risen from £25, they also add that they will seek to recover intrest at county court rate of 8% per annum, £30 court fee to issue, £50 solicitor costs on claim, £22 solicitor costs on entry of judgement.

Any help appreciated

Normal part of the process, pass it about around the usual culprits. They are hoping as its been passed to a DCA people get worried and pay up.
  • Kite2010Kite2010 Forumite
    4.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    ✭✭✭✭
    The DCA normally being part of the same business, operating from the same address.

Just think, if the PPC thought they had a winnable case, they would have taken you to court by now, by passing it around the office it means they have no plans to take it to court (as it would cost them money)
  • Hi all, Im currently under the threat of legal action, well ive been threatened with County Court proceedings by CP plus through what I can only think is another outlet of their buisness called Debt Recovery plus ltd, it says possible proceedings, then add that their solicitor may issue me with county court proceedings, for the 80quid outstanding amount which as risen from £25, they also add that they will seek to recover intrest at county court rate of 8% per annum, £30 court fee to issue, £50 solicitor costs on claim, £22 solicitor costs on entry of judgement.

Its the 3rd letter.

Any help appreciated

Pay up if you're frightened by bits of paper...failing that do sweet fannny adams
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why then you're as thick and stupid as the moderators on here - MSE ForumTeam
  • I am a first timer. Glad I stumbled across this thread. I have also recieved a CP plus notice recently.

Strangely though the notice shows two pictures of what looks like my car with the correct number plate apparantly but visiting a Roadchef I have never been too 20 miles away on a date and time when I was in work and my car was parked outside my office.

How bizarre. What do you make of that? lol. It may now appear they are just making things up as they go along??
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

NS&I to change Premium Bond prize rate

It will rise to 1.40% from June

MSE News

Compers of the MSE Forum:

Show us the prizes you've won recently

Join the MSE Forum discussion