IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

CP Plus Ltd - 2ND LETTER NOW IN RED!

edited 30 July 2009 at 8:27AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
175 replies 56.5K views
1121314151618»

Replies

• I say don't worry about it they are powerless to do any thing about it I worked for them for 9 years giving out tickets and they have never taken any one to court .
  • I say don't worry about it they are powerless to do any thing about it I worked for them for 9 years giving out tickets and they have never taken any one to court .
    NO!
    He has already got a court claim form so he must not ignore it, he must defend it!
  • Talk about silly errors!
    Going through an appeal process with them at present through there "non contactable" appeals department, and today received the expected, we have viewed and rejected your appeal letter.
    Only thing here is, with it I received a letter for 4 other people, all with full referance, registration and postal address!

(Breach of data protection!)

They have now agreed to close my case and offered a compensatory sum (as the can not gaurentee that my details have not been sent elsewhere), and requested that the other parties are not informed.

Obviously from a selfish pov in ensuring that my case is closed I have assured them that they wont be notified...............

and then from the moral pov all the other parties have been informed in writting with a copy of there letters that I have received!

Court case anyone?
  • pogofishpogofish Forumite
    10.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spartaq - If you are going through a case with this lot just now, then it bears no relation whatsoever to an outdated thread from 2009.

You would be far better to start your own/current thread on this and you also gave a clear agreement not to bump/hijack threads during your signup.
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    101.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Complain to the BPA about it if you still have the letters as evidence - why should the PPC brush this DPA breach under the carpet?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides

£10-£50 London theatre tickets

For over 45 shows in January and February

MSE Deal

Join the 1p Savings Challenge 2022!

It should help you save £667.95

MSE Forum