IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

CP Plus Ltd - 2ND LETTER NOW IN RED!

edited 30 July 2009 at 8:27AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
175 replies 56.5K views

Replies

• SirdanSirdan Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    Oopsadaisy wrote: »
    Well don't read them then.

Careful now Oopsadaisy you mustn't upset Taffy056 or he'll be telling you to leave here !:rotfl:
  • Sirdan wrote: »
    Careful now Oopsadaisy you mustn't upset Taffy056 or he'll be telling you to leave here !:rotfl:

Is this the same taff that castigated a member for a post that was potentially confusing for literally 2 minutes and taff wrongly claimed that the advice [wrt ignoring a PPC invoice] would have cost the op thousands, yet when taffy commits an even greater 'sin' [advises op to ignore a proper council PCN!!!!!!!!!] then refuses to apologise to the op.

Surely that can't be the taff that you're talking about??? Why.....some would say that would make them a hypocrite.

Taff is the moral guardian of the parking boards.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why then you're as thick and stupid as the moderators on here - MSE ForumTeam
  • edited 5 May 2011 at 10:21AM
    taffy056taffy056
    4.9K Posts
    edited 5 May 2011 at 10:21AM
    Actually I did apologise to the OP in that thread, and immediately corrected myself and the others who gave the advice, and by the way it wasn't me saying people could lose their house, it was other posters! So try getting your facts straight!

And Sirdan the advice is still the same, and can I thank you for not swearing and making personal attacks on me, it makes a change!
    Excel Parking, MET Parking, Combined Parking Solutions, VP Parking Solutions, ANPR PC Ltd, & Roxburghe Debt Collectors. What do they all have in common?
    They are all or have been suspended from accessing the DVLA database for gross misconduct!
    Do you really need to ask what kind of people run parking companies?
  • Oopsadaisy wrote: »
    Well don't read them then.

Well it's pretty hard to ignore them when newbie posters complain about your condescending replies to them, and not to mention the spam that you were posting on here, and let's face it when you start to swear at newbie posters that drives people from here.
    Excel Parking, MET Parking, Combined Parking Solutions, VP Parking Solutions, ANPR PC Ltd, & Roxburghe Debt Collectors. What do they all have in common?
    They are all or have been suspended from accessing the DVLA database for gross misconduct!
    Do you really need to ask what kind of people run parking companies?
  • Okay all, dont have a fall out over my posts, my fault totally! I m new here and didn't take time to explore before posting, but now i know about the stickies i shall be more aware.

After reading the stickies and posts i am fully determined on my course of action and cant wait to see what happens. I wish the government would do something mind you, we elected them for a reason and one of the biggest miseries to people and one of the biggest rip offs are companies like this, what the hell are they there for.....

Anyway, rant of the day over :mad:

Have a good one all......

enjoy :rotfl:
  • taffy056 wrote: »
    Well it's pretty hard to ignore them when newbie posters complain about your condescending replies to them WHO????, and not to mention the spam that you were posting on here NOW YOU'RE REALLY TALKING TRIPE [AS USUAL], and let's face it when you start to swear WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT at newbie posters that drives people from here YEAH BECAUSE THOSE LITTLE PIXELS CAN REALLY HURT.

Try to ignore this....but you can't.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why then you're as thick and stupid as the moderators on here - MSE ForumTeam
  • So, some of you saw my post of 19.3.11. Although Trethowans said in its' last contact they would take instructions from PCN about going to court - they even acknowledged the address for service I gave them (incidentally, a much bigger, better and well known law firm whom they are well aware of so I took great pleasure in giving them those details) - I have received nothing.

I will contact them to say if I hear nothing more by a specified date, I will consider the matter closed upon which I will post a copy of my email correspondence with them so others can use my arguments.

BTW, those of you receiving letters saying you will be taken to court: read those letters carefully. Do they actually say 'We will now take you to court' or do they really say, 'We will speak to PCN about taking you to court'? I noticed its' emails to me said that and there is a big difference between the two. As an ex-lawyer I can tell you the latter means, 'We will ask PCN what shall we do next because we don't know ourselves' not 'Our client has told us to go to court'. Don't let the wording scare you!
  • trisontanatrisontana Forumite
    9.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    All very well, but totally ignoring them gets the same result.
    What part of "A whop bop-a-lu a whop bam boo" don't you understand?
  • edited 14 May 2011 at 4:50PM
    perspicaciousperspicacious Forumite
    4 Posts
    edited 14 May 2011 at 4:50PM
    To Kwhitburn, I don't just blame PCN, I also blame Trethowans. By doing PCN's dirty work, they lend credibility to its' false claims. Solicitors are supposed to follow a code of conduct. Maybe I am being particularly priggish over the point though as I used to be a barrister and contrary to the public's opinion, most barristers are almost rabid about being ethical and take great pride in it. I worked for a number of solicitors' firms and never got the impression that that type of lawyer was quite as fanatical. I am seriously wondering if complaints about Trethowans can be made to the Solicitors Regulatory Authority.

Trisontana, yes, you are right. I have to admit I just enjoyed baiting them and wasting their time : - ) especially as it means either Trethowans or PCN are losing out whenever they read your letters/respond. I know how how these legal contracts work so by using up their time, either PCN pays the lawyers more but doesn't get anything extra out of it or Trethowans have to do more work but don't get paid the extra by its' client.
  • trisontanatrisontana Forumite
    9.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am seriously wondering if complaints about Trethowans can be made to the Solicitors Regulatory Authority.

That's already been done several times. More specifically about Michael David Sobell (who trades as Graham White Solicitors), Trethowen's tame "legal eagle".
    What part of "A whop bop-a-lu a whop bam boo" don't you understand?
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Covid pass scam robbed grandfather of £25k

He got his money back after MSE intervened

MSE News

20,000 FREE Ideal Home Show tickets

For London, Fri 11 Mar to Sun 27 Mar

MSE Deals