IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

CP Plus Ltd - 2ND LETTER NOW IN RED!

edited 30 July 2009 at 8:27AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
175 replies 56.5K views

Replies

• Pimpslider wrote: »
    Hey Taff...

Yeah, I suppose in certain circumstances it could be perceived as being 'uncalled for'...however, the way the question has been phrased, sealizzy seems to be 'hunting', 'stalking', 'begging' for information about someone who has been receiving PCN's, or 'toilet paper' as I like to call them.

Well all I can see is a question asked, just think you are reading between the lines to much, still you could be correct, lets see when comes back.
    Excel Parking, MET Parking, Combined Parking Solutions, VP Parking Solutions, ANPR PC Ltd, & Roxburghe Debt Collectors. What do they all have in common?
    They are all or have been suspended from accessing the DVLA database for gross misconduct!
    Do you really need to ask what kind of people run parking companies?
  • I have just joined the club and received my first ticket – that is not bad for 12 years of driving.

After reading through the thread I’m assuming the best place to file mine is in my special round filling cabinet in the corner?
  • cmguk22 wrote: »
    I have just joined the club and received my first ticket – that is not bad for 12 years of driving.

After reading through the thread I’m assuming the best place to file mine is in my special round filling cabinet in the corner?

Yep best place to keep em ;)
    Excel Parking, MET Parking, Combined Parking Solutions, VP Parking Solutions, ANPR PC Ltd, & Roxburghe Debt Collectors. What do they all have in common?
    They are all or have been suspended from accessing the DVLA database for gross misconduct!
    Do you really need to ask what kind of people run parking companies?
  • Have received our 3rd letter with request for £120, advising credit rating may be affected and threat of passing to legal team to pursue.

Does anyone know - do you get a letter from the legal team or solicitor?
  • edited 17 May 2014 at 7:51PM
    Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    101.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 17 May 2014 at 7:51PM
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS OLD THREAD ASK YOURSELF WHY?????????????

THIS IS FROM 2009/2010!!!!!

ADVICE CHANGED IN 2013 SO GET YOURSELF ONTO PAGE ONE OF THE FORUM INSTEAD AND READ CURRENT ADVICE IN THE 'PRIVATE PARKING TICKET, OLD OR NEW? NEWBIES PLEASE READ THESE FAQS FIRST!' STICKY THREAD. MY SIGNATURE BELOW TELLS YOU WHERE TO CLICK...

Thanks!

NOW PLEASE STOP READING THIS OLD, OUT OF DATE ADVICE!

:)
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • I have just had my first letter from CP plus for exceeding 2hr in a motorway service area, usual £80 or £50 if you panic and pay quickly. Pleased to read on this forum it's just hot air so will relax and enjoy the ride! As you point out they can only ask the driver not the owner to pay, so an interesting point is who is the driver? In our case we have a kip and change drivers. So which driver is responsible? Vehicle is photographed from front on entering and fom rear on leaving, so there's no chance of identifying the departing driver. They could in theory have a photo of the driver entering, though with headlamps on at night there's little chance of that, and certainly no driver is visible in their photo. The DVLA sell them the vehicle details, but would they sell them a copy of the owner's licence photo -does anybody know? Since I enjoy a few hours kip in a service area I'm tempted to fit a little curtain to the rear plate, operated from the dash., since presumably the requirement for a numberplate only applies on a public road.
  • edited 17 May 2014 at 7:51PM
    Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    101.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 17 May 2014 at 7:51PM
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS OLD THREAD ASK YOURSELF WHY?????????????

THIS IS FROM 2009/2010!!!!!

ADVICE CHANGED IN 2013 SO GET YOURSELF ONTO PAGE ONE OF THE FORUM INSTEAD AND READ CURRENT ADVICE IN THE 'PRIVATE PARKING TICKET, OLD OR NEW? NEWBIES PLEASE READ THESE FAQS FIRST!' STICKY THREAD. MY SIGNATURE BELOW TELLS YOU WHERE TO CLICK...

Thanks!

NOW PLEASE STOP READING THIS OLD, OUT OF DATE ADVICE!

:)
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • SirdanSirdan Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    Loving that number plate idea ..if I had the money I'd install the rotating number plate as seen in James Bond ..and every time I entered onto a private road/car park etc I'd change it to FU2 PPC .
  • Pearly11Pearly11 Forumite
    100 Posts
    Sirdan wrote: »
    Loving that number plate idea ..if I had the money I'd install the rotating number plate as seen in James Bond ..and every time I entered onto a private road/car park etc I'd change it to FU2 PPC .

LOL and probably along with wind screen wipers that on the action of being manipulated in order to serve the ticket shout something like 'DON'T MOVE!!! RAISE YOUR HANDS!!! LIE ON THE GROUND AND IN SPREAD EAGLED POSITION SURRENDER YOURSELF!!! :P
  • esmerobboesmerobbo Forumite
    5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    James bond had them years ago maybe time for a come back!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV8VX1FcpxbluGAGPDvkx9ULCMhR9r3twuE3De1W7GwAmUzMJ4YA
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides