IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

CP Plus Ltd - 2ND LETTER NOW IN RED!

edited 30 July 2009 at 8:27AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
175 replies 56.5K views

Replies

• Hi , I've recived my first one today was sent on the 1st asking for £50 now or £80 within 28 days !
  • edited 17 May 2014 at 7:51PM
    Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    101.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 17 May 2014 at 7:51PM
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS OLD THREAD ASK YOURSELF WHY?????????????

THIS IS FROM 2009/2010!!!!!

ADVICE CHANGED IN 2013 SO GET YOURSELF ONTO PAGE ONE OF THE FORUM INSTEAD AND READ CURRENT ADVICE IN THE 'PRIVATE PARKING TICKET, OLD OR NEW? NEWBIES PLEASE READ THESE FAQS FIRST!' STICKY THREAD. MY SIGNATURE BELOW TELLS YOU WHERE TO CLICK...

Thanks!

NOW PLEASE STOP READING THIS OLD, OUT OF DATE ADVICE!

:)
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Today we received the "Reminder Notice" - its now £80 and not a choice of £50.

The parking signs said that you could only pay by mobile phone if parking over 2 hours - so no mobile = no payment!

If they had asked for £20 or £25 I would probably have paid it as that could be considered fairly reasonable for the hours parked - but £80 or £50 is over the top.
  • Tillee wrote: »

The parking signs said that you could only pay by mobile phone if parking over 2 hours - so no mobile = no payment!

What happens if you are deaf? Or if you have no credit/debit card?

That I believe is an illegal term, not that you have to worry about the ticket, because all of it is unenforceable ;)
    Excel Parking, MET Parking, Combined Parking Solutions, VP Parking Solutions, ANPR PC Ltd, & Roxburghe Debt Collectors. What do they all have in common?
    They are all or have been suspended from accessing the DVLA database for gross misconduct!
    Do you really need to ask what kind of people run parking companies?
  • Kite2010Kite2010 Forumite
    4.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    ✭✭✭✭
    taffy056 wrote: »
    What happens if you are deaf? Or if you have no credit/debit card?

That I believe is an illegal term, not that you have to worry about the ticket, because all of it is unenforceable ;)

Or no working phone ;)
  • AlexisVAlexisV Forumite
    1.9K Posts
    If they had asked for £20 or £25 I would probably have paid it as that could be considered fairly reasonable for the hours parked - but £80 or £50 is over the top.

£25? Sounds like a rip off to me!
    Anyway, I don't pay scamsters, whether they ask for £1 or £100.
  • Hi Pimpslider, I have just had my "notice of intended litigation" letter......have ignored all so far, but have you had any action from CP plus or Debt Recovery Plus since March?
  • PimpsliderPimpslider Forumite
    192 Posts
    Tenth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    sealizzy wrote: »
    Hi Pimpslider, I have just had my "notice of intended litigation" letter......have ignored all so far, but have you had any action from CP plus or Debt Recovery Plus since March?

Jog On Troll...
    I'M NOT AS THINK AS YOU DUMB I AM...
    Like Gary the No-Trash Cougar says: "Give a larbage, throw out your garbage!" Spread the word!
  • Pimpslider wrote: »
    Jog On Troll...

That's a bit uncalled for, its just a question whether the scammers have taken it further!
    Excel Parking, MET Parking, Combined Parking Solutions, VP Parking Solutions, ANPR PC Ltd, & Roxburghe Debt Collectors. What do they all have in common?
    They are all or have been suspended from accessing the DVLA database for gross misconduct!
    Do you really need to ask what kind of people run parking companies?
  • edited 12 September 2010 at 8:23PM
    PimpsliderPimpslider Forumite
    192 Posts
    Tenth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 12 September 2010 at 8:23PM
    Hey Taff...

Yeah, I suppose in certain circumstances it could be perceived as being 'uncalled for'...however, the way the question has been phrased, sealizzy seems to be 'hunting', 'stalking', 'begging' for information about someone who has been receiving PCN's, or 'toilet paper' as I like to call them.

That said, if sealizzy is a genuine user then I apologise.
    I'M NOT AS THINK AS YOU DUMB I AM...
    Like Gary the No-Trash Cougar says: "Give a larbage, throw out your garbage!" Spread the word!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Covid pass scam robbed grandfather of £25k

He got his money back after MSE intervened

MSE News

20,000 FREE Ideal Home Show tickets

For London, Fri 11 Mar to Sun 27 Mar

MSE Deals