IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

CP Plus Ltd - 2ND LETTER NOW IN RED!

Options

Comments

• trisontana
    trisontana Posts: 9,472 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Sobell's latest stunt is to quote "Civil Procedure Rules part 31 and more specifically parts 31.16 and 31.17" . One thing he fails to mention though is that particular rule does not apply to the Small Claims track. How remiss of him!
    What part of "A whop bop-a-lu a whop bam boo" don't you understand?
  • Oopsadaisy
    Oopsadaisy Posts: 1,818 Forumite
    Options
    trisontana wrote: »
    That's already been done several times. More specifically about Michael David Sobell (who trades as Graham White Solicitors), Trethowen's tame "legal eagle".

Pretty much a waste of time imo.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why then you're as thick and stupid as the moderators on here - MSE ForumTeam
  • weedymuff
    Options
    Hi everyone

I recently recieved one of these but seems to be slightly different. Mine has a photo of my car entering and leaving a motorway services where I stayed for 4hours. They are saying they will use this evidence against me. Anyone else had this?
  • AlexisV
    AlexisV Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    Options
    They are saying they will use this evidence against me

What, in a blackmail sense? They're photos of your car, not photos of you in a compromising situation on Clapham Common.

Ignore. CP Plus have never ever done court and you don't owe them a penny.
  • weedymuff
    Options
    cheers for the reply alexisv, still ignoring, got a new one today about how they will pass this case on to their legal deparment.

Just wondering if anyone else has had a letter that contains photo evidence?
  • Driver8
    Driver8 Posts: 743 Forumite
    Options
    weedymuff wrote: »
    cheers for the reply alexisv, still ignoring, got a new one today about how they will pass this case on to their legal deparment.

They haven't got a "Legal department" it's another minimum wage earner sat at the next desk wishing they had another job sending the crap out.

PPC's are private companies purely out to extort you and a photo of a car is not "evidence".

Look, if the PPC's did as they claim and took thousands of people to court, do you not think you may have noticed all the courts being full to the brim each day? Strangely i haven't heard of the courts being clogged up by the filth, they just do not do court as when they try, they lose, it is as simple as that.
  • Sir_Roger_deLodger
    Options
    weedymuff wrote: »

Most of us on here have. Except it isnt "Evidence", it's just a photo of a car.
    Legal department my 4rse. Ignore the clowns.
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Driver8 wrote: »
    They haven't got a "Legal department" it's another minimum wage earner sat at the next desk wishing they had another job sending the crap out.

PPC's are private companies purely out to extort you and a photo of a car is not "evidence".

Look, if the PPC's did as they claim and took thousands of people to court, do you not think you may have noticed all the courts being full to the brim each day? Strangely i haven't heard of the courts being clogged up by the filth, they just do not do court as when they try, they lose, it is as simple as that.

Sometimes it might even be the same minimum wage earner, just putting different headed paper into the printer, the PPCs have got to make savings to cover the lost of income :rotfl:
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,481 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 17 May 2014 at 8:52PM
    Options
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS OLD THREAD ASK YOURSELF WHY?????????????

THIS IS FROM 2009/2010!!!!!

ADVICE CHANGED IN 2013 SO GET YOURSELF ONTO PAGE ONE OF THE FORUM INSTEAD AND READ CURRENT ADVICE IN THE 'PRIVATE PARKING TICKET, OLD OR NEW? NEWBIES PLEASE READ THESE FAQS FIRST!' STICKY THREAD. MY SIGNATURE BELOW TELLS YOU WHERE TO CLICK...

Thanks!

NOW PLEASE STOP READING THIS OLD, OUT OF DATE ADVICE!

:)
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • angel_islington
    Options
    Weedy, I think your conscience is telling you to do the right thing and make prompt payment.

Should your conscience not be telling you to crawl back under the rock from whence you came by now?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure