We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Orange Price changes ?
Comments
-
prob a really stupid question
but if you manage to cancel could you then go into a store and open a new orange contract or do you think they would "ban" you?
and does anyone know of a website that is good for looking at latest handsets/tariffs etc?
cheers2007 £1749
2008 £291.99
2009 JanMasscara £7.00 Feb megcabot books x 2 £20 XFactor tkts x 2 £58.00 (couldn't go though as they only phoned on day :-( ) foundation £7.99
total so far for 09 £92.990 -
I am prob being thick can anyone send me a link to the t&cs0
-
it's in their pay monthly pay guide
http://www1.orange.co.uk/service_plans/downloads/PAYM_PriceGuidev29(July09).pdf
next to their minimum call charge there is a ** which then states there will be changes as of 14th september. the t&c's that allow you to cancel is section 4.3 where it blabs on about if there are any excessive changes.0 -
Does anyone know if the "Unlimited Data" is reducing from 500MB to 250MB? I got the text today and it only mentions calls, yet I've heard that the data limit is going to decrease as well.0
-
I cancelled mine on Saturday (1st August) but my phones still working and I havent recieved my PAC yet. Is this normal?0
-
I cancelled mine on Saturday (1st August) but my phones still working and I havent recieved my PAC yet. Is this normal?
Call them again, I called Saturday and was told my phone would go off within 24 hours, it was still working yesterday so called again and was told they had no record of saturday's call. Had to go through it all again then, insisting I'd had a text and thankfully my phone has gone off today.0 -
I cancelled today, but set disconnect date for the 19th of the month (give me time to find another supplier).
Would like a bit of a clarification on what mobiles.co.uk are going to do as well.0 -
Deleted User wrote: »Has anyone got the older July paym doc?
Does it state this caveat within that doc?
Thanks.
The paym before this one did not have the caveat, and can be found here;
http://www1.orange.co.uk/service_plans/downloads/PAYM_PriceGuide20090701.pdf0 -
I know this has probably been asked before, so sorry for making people read it again, but do you have to wait for a text before phoning orange about cancelling the contract? I know everyone will be affected but I havn't got a text yet (my bf has & we both got contracts around the same time, are they just staggering them?) & I dunno if I should phone them now (& possibly risk aggrivating them?!) or wait until I get a text? Any help would be great, thanks.0
-
Ive got a orange mobile internet contract which comes with a USB dongle.
I wondered if the change in term and conditions relates to the broadband package?
I wondered if I could escape my contract?
Cheers
James
Technically yes, as I have a T Mobile dongle an its easy to take the sim card out of the dongle place it in a phone and make a call.
Just phone up and try it (a couple of times), the worst they can do is say no....Twice.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards