We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Orange Price changes ?
Comments
-
Yeah, registered, mine still seems normal, nothing about it being cancelled when i was on it just.
really don't want to be messed around, are you going to ring also ?0 -
Yeah, registered, mine still seems normal, nothing about it being cancelled when i was on it just.
really don't want to be messed around, are you going to ring also ?
Yeah I'll give them a phone, they wer getting a bit shirty when I spoke to them last, not looking forward to it...0 -
yes..
my phone has now got an Inactive Sim..
it's disconnected i presume. Anyone else ?0 -
-
leave it a while. mine only just went
says inactive sim and when i try to ring the number i get number not recognised.
good luck sure yours wont be long0 -
-
Friday, told i'd be cancelled at midnight friday, nothing happend called saturday and told that i'd be cancelled sunday midnight and it's only just happend0
-
Friday, told i'd be cancelled at midnight friday, nothing happend called saturday and told that i'd be cancelled sunday midnight and it's only just happend
I called Saturday morning, so maybe they are doing it according to that, will hold fire for a wee while, if no joy by 10 ish I'll need to call them back0 -
A-Trice I know you're keen to have things resolved, but being up at the crack of dawn to check on a disconnection that should have gone off a few hours earlier on a SUNDAY NIGHT? There are more important things in life to get stressed out about I'm sure!
0 -
I literally have nothing better to do haha

sorry i know its a bit sad and so forth but, it's kind of annoying me right now and i just wanted it all to be sorted thats all.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards