We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Orange Price changes ?
Comments
-
Cheers 'Ewaf', might be a good loophole to exploit there!0
-
No, i never really came close to exceeding my minutes. The first time I rang the guy said i hadnt exceeded minutes and i hadnt rang 0870 numbers and such. I then rang an 0870 number and rang again, thats when the guy cancelled it in literally 2 minutes. Then when i rang tryin to get a deal, the woman said that I used 0870 numbers in the last 3 months and thats why they cancelled.
So now im gonna get a HTC hero but can't decide between t-mobile or vodaphone!
Hi,
Just to clarify did you ring the 0870 number today
Thanks0 -
Yea sorry I did. Minutes after I finished speaking to the orange stubborn guy.0
-
Nice to see all the newcomers joining up just to worm their way out of a contract :rolleyes:0
-
lighten up sporedudehelpful tips
it's spelt d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y
there - 'in or at that place'
their - 'owned by them'
they're - 'they are'
it's bought not brought (i just bought my chicken a suit from that new shop for £6.34)0 -
Thanks for this, I had not bothered to read the text that had been sent to me and have just managed to cancel my contract. I was initially told that they would not give me my PAC code as this was the property of orange, the advisor had to check that he was allowed to send it and has now agreed to do so. I wonder if this is a new policy?0
-
just called orange.
guy cancelled my contract straight away. i then asked for my pac code and he said i couldnt have it as orange own it. I then said im legally intitled to it and wanted to speak to a manager. he came back and said i will send it to you its in the post, my contract will run tho until i give my pac code to another operator?
Have I been fobbed off???0 -
Not as long as the PAC arrives!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards