canterbury conservatories at B&Q

Options

Comments

• G51shopaholic
    Options
    You are having a laugh! Over 1 year and two attempts to get it right - the customers on this forum seem to have received poor service on a consistent basis!
    How many name changes has this company had? The people who built mine shouldn't be allowed near a sandpit!
  • G51shopaholic
    Options
    do you work for them?
    Maybe you should come and look at the work that's been done (or not done) for the people on this forum. Then you'll know why we are so angry!
  • ashfordkent
    Options
    I do sincerely hope, that customer with outstanding situations with Canterbury, are able to have the problems resolved, I totally appreciate your comments,
    and wish you all the very best

Thankyou
  • G51shopaholic
    Options
    Why don't you go look at the conservatories built for the people complaining on this forum.

Why don't you contact the one's who live in your area?

Why won't anyone take responsiblility for the botched jobs, the poorly finished & the down right disaster's? :eek:

Why doesn't the company stop selling through the agents who have continued to use dodge builders.
  • Paul_G_Clarke
    Options
    I have worked for Canterbury Conservatories, since 2008, as a Sales Designer, and have sold many Conservatories in Canterbury, Herne Bay, Whitstable, Ashford, Romney Marsh, Peasmarsh, Rye. I would like the opportunity to say, that the vast MAJORITY of the customers I have sold to are very satisfied and happy with the installation, I admit that there have been delays, and have at times taken a little longer to then expected to complete. BUT THEY HAVE BEEN COMPLETED, All my customer can contact me at anytime, for any reason, and I am always there to help and assist.And if any potential Customer wish to visit my Installations, This can be arranged.THE PRODUCT QUALITY IS EXCELLENT, THE PRICE IS REALISTIC AND COMPETETIVE, THE INSTALLATION TEAMS ARE EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL.
    Yes, we do have difficult days, when something is missing, or rain keeps falling, traffic hold ups, Our finance package is fantastic, £500 Deposit and 9 months interest free, Thanks Paul Clarke
  • G51shopaholic
    Options
    DIFFICULT DAYS? SOMETHING IS MISSING?

ONE YEAR TO COMPLETE - WRONG ROOF - NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF ERRORS - DWARF WALLS SQUINTY & THEIR NOT THE SAME SIZE AS EACH OTHER.

MAYBE YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE ALRIGHT BUT WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF US WHO HAVE RECEIVED SHODDY WORK FROM CONTRACTORS CANTERBURY CONSERVATORIES CHOSE TO SELL THROUGH.

LEAVING CUSTOMERS WITH LITTLE OR NO HOPE OF GETTING THE WORK COMPLETE TO A "REASONABLE" STANDARD OR ANY MONEY BACK SO THEY CAN GO TO ANOTHER COMPANY.

The installation team I got were anything but professional. Continuing to do work that was poor and this was at the instruction of the Glasgow office of Canterbury Conservatories.
  • aardvark2010
    Options
    Bloody hell is this still going?????

It does seem like a minority have had problems with Canterbury, as I said mine and my family's were excellent. It's a shame other happy customers don't visit sites like this to maybe counteract some negative comments as it does look very damaging to what would otherwise be an excellent product and company.

A
  • G51shopaholic
    Options
    If you read the posts correctly, you'd have noticed that people got different levels of service depending what "AGENT" they bought through.

Canterbury Conservatories manufactor the conservatories, then sell them via agents.

It is the total disregard the company had for the quality of work being provided that we are talking about.

It is also to make other people aware that once they've got your money, the don't care! If they'd fixed the problems, we wouldn't be still writing about them!

Proof is in the pudding - they went into Administration and got kick off B&Q sites for not paying B&Q commission - which serves B&Q right for NOT caring about their own customers.
  • jackjack1_2
    Options
    We are happy that some of Canterbury Conservatory customers got a good deal and are happy with their builds, but this is NOT the case in our and many other customers Conservatories, the workmanship and after care was shoddy to say the least, they sold these Conservatories on the back of B & Q are endorsing us, putting us in their next Brochure etc., our workmanship has to be top notch to meet their requirements, this was not true, in any shape or form.
    Many cases are still unresolved, they do not seem to be taking any responsibility now, we do not know where we stand at all,they went into Liquidation, but still seem to be trading as Canterbury Conservatories, why.
    So yes it is still going on, and more & more unhappy customers seem to be joining us, have a bit of sympathy.
  • G51shopaholic
    Options
    Totally agree with Jackjack on this point.

They are now trading as K2 CONSERVATORIES.

My complaint seems to have been passed to the MD Chris Dale 01254-683000, but he was out at lunch yesterday and unable to return my call. I may suggest he looks at this forum but doubt it.

I might be a very good girl and write a "nice" letter asking for a refund. Do you think that would get a reasonable reply?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure