SS's Debt Diary!

Options

Comments

• D&DD
    D&DD Posts: 4,405 Forumite
    Options
    ;) Hey SS have you thought of breeding your own maggots to keep the costs down :rotfl:
  • southernscouser
    southernscouser Posts: 33,745 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    D&DD wrote:
    ;) Hey SS have you thought of breeding your own maggots to keep the costs down :rotfl:

Yeah but my mum won't let me keep them in the fridge! :(

:rotfl:
  • Verbatim
    Verbatim Posts: 4,830 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    You can have a compost heap and use the worms that break it down. These are different from earthworms and die if out of the heap. Don't know if you've got a garden tho. Bob Flowerdew (well known organic gardener) says you can sell extras to fisherfolk. I have no expert knowledge here!
    CCs @0% £24k Dec 05 £19,621.41 Au £13400 S 12600 Oct £11,981 £9481 £7500 Nov £7250 D £7100 Jan 6950 F £5800 Mar£5400 May £4830 June £4660 July £4460 Aug £3200, S £900, £0 18/9/07 DFW Nerd 042
  • D&DD
    D&DD Posts: 4,405 Forumite
    Options
    Thats right OH often 'raids' our bin when he's off fishing..
  • southernscouser
    Options
    HSBC card is finally sorted for 9 months @ 0%! :j :rolleyes:

Also got a cheque from BT Internet refunding me £19.35 which I think I'm gonna blow on fishing tackle! ;) :rotfl:

Morgan Stanley payment has cleared aswell so the debt is down to £30,029.00! :j :D
  • moozie_2
    moozie_2 Posts: 3,063 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yeah but my mum won't let me keep them in the fridge! :(

:rotfl:

Bless, that sounded like it came from a 5 year old! :D :rotfl: :rotfl:
    Leason learnt :beer:
  • moozie_2
    moozie_2 Posts: 3,063 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :think:

Also got a cheque from BT Internet refunding me £19.35 which I think I'm gonna blow on fishing tackle! ;) :rotfl:

Morgan Stanley payment has cleared aswell so the debt is down to £30,029.00! :j :D

This is a sign - £29 to get to the 29s! Very interesting :think: You are so close now! Well done! :beer: :j :T
    Leason learnt :beer:
  • kathfisch
    kathfisch Posts: 3,042 Forumite
    Options

:T Glad you finally got it sorted :j

So close... not long to go until that milestone!! :D :T
    Don't stress, relax, let life roll off your backs. Except for death and paying taxes, everything in life is only for now... Avenue Q
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 003 :DProud to have become debt free... and striving to keep it that way
  • southernscouser
    Options
    It's killing me! :rotfl:

My Amazon CC needs to be paid by the 18th April and is for £43.18 but am worried I will leave myself short if I pay it off before I get paid next Friday! :doh: Will just have to wait until then! :rolleyes:

The good news is that I'm hoping to be about £50 in the black by the time I do get paid! Am finally getting the spending under control! :D
  • kathfisch
    kathfisch Posts: 3,042 Forumite
    Options
    The good news is that I'm hoping to be about £50 in the black by the time I do get paid! Am finally getting the spending under control! :D

Good on you! What a great thing to be able to say hey :D Being in control is half the battle won, just gotta keep it that way :A

I know what you mean about being impatient to pay that bit off! Its not worth stretching your budget over though, just look forward to the day!

:D
    Don't stress, relax, let life roll off your backs. Except for death and paying taxes, everything in life is only for now... Avenue Q
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 003 :DProud to have become debt free... and striving to keep it that way
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure