SS's Debt Diary!

Options

Comments

• kathfisch
    kathfisch Posts: 3,042 Forumite
    Options
    Well I'm down to £30,075 now! Not long to go! :j

Other than my Capital One card and ebay fees being paid I've not spent anything today! :D

:T Woohoo, soon you'll be under that £30K, fab! :T
    Don't stress, relax, let life roll off your backs. Except for death and paying taxes, everything in life is only for now... Avenue Q
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 003 :DProud to have become debt free... and striving to keep it that way
  • moozie_2
    moozie_2 Posts: 3,063 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oh so close to the £30k mark!!! I'll be watching your signature closely! Hope it's soon SS. You're doing GREAT! :T
    Leason learnt :beer:
  • comicmankev
    comicmankev Posts: 1,597 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Once you get that initial number down to £29,@@@ it looks so much better! Nice one!!!
  • southernscouser
    southernscouser Posts: 33,745 Forumite
    Options
    Well I only managed to spend £70 today! :rolleyes:

£46 for my Morgan Stanley CC payment and £24 for my fishing license. :whistle:

Thats gonna be the hardest thing this year, keeping the fishing costs down! I'm not gonna give it up because it's the only hobby I've really got. The footy season has finished until September so this is my summer sport! ;)

I've already paid for half a season ticket which was £45. This lasts until June then for the rest of the year (until March 15th) it's another £52!

Thats pretty good though because last year I was going every week to day ticket waters and it's costs about a tenner a day to fish. This way if I go 10 times in a year, which I will, it will be economical. Am also gonna use cheap baits like sweetcorn rather the the new must have boilies at £10 a bag! :doh:

Also the place is only 15 miles away so petrol costs will be alot lower aswell! :D
  • kathfisch
    Options
    Glad to see some regular updates SS!

Although I must confess you kinda lost me with most of that post.... something to do with fish.... but as long as you understand it then that's fab! ;) :rotfl:

I did, however, understand that you have done whatever it is with a money saving attitude so a round of applause! :T
    Don't stress, relax, let life roll off your backs. Except for death and paying taxes, everything in life is only for now... Avenue Q
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 003 :DProud to have become debt free... and striving to keep it that way
  • southernscouser
    Options
    kathfisch wrote:
    Glad to see some regular updates SS!

Although I must confess you kinda lost me with most of that post.... something to do with fish.... but as long as you understand it then that's fab! ;) :rotfl:

I did, however, understand that you have done whatever it is with a money saving attitude so a round of applause! :T

:rotfl:

I thought I was rambling when I was typing it! :D
  • kathfisch
    Options
    :rotfl:

I thought I was rambling when I was typing it! :D

Oh, no not necessarily your rambling, I just don't know anything about fishing :rotfl:
  • ozzyfan_2
    ozzyfan_2 Posts: 599 Forumite
    Options
    neither do I Kathfisch!
    I'm sat here wondering what the must have boilies are! :D :rotfl:
    Well done SS you're nearly under the 30K mark, won't be long now! :j
  • James240
    James240 Posts: 16,387 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    well done mate ur doing a cracking job and ur pushing really well :beer:

ur doing fantastic keep it up mate at the rate ur going we could be debt free at about the same time :beer:
    Savings Total so far for 2023: £8,062.58
  • southernscouser
    Options
    James240 wrote:
    well done mate ur doing a cracking job and ur pushing really well :beer:

ur doing fantastic keep it up mate at the rate ur going we could be debt free at about the same time :beer:

Your DFD is my birthday fella! Double celebration! :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport