We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Pregnancy Club IX

1…301302304306307…502

Comments

  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    :rotfl: the apprentice anyone? :p I'm being a tele addict tonight
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    I feel like being all boring and doing a mock biology exam.

    And I feel sick from eating too many pickles. What is it with pickles? I hate them, but can't stop eating them!
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    your on your own for that one sami but i am watching lee evans tonight :D x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    tia its the joys of pregnancy :D :rotfl: x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    I swore blind I would never eat pickles during pregnancy, such a common thing to do! But by gosh they just beg to be eaten.
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    i use to want pickled eggs ... had a couple then never wanted them again :confused: x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • shellsuit
    shellsuit Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Talking about phone trees and letting people know your news...

    I asked Steve before if he was gonna ring or text people. I mainly meant his Dad but I didn't say that outright.

    Reason being, is since Steve told his Dad I was pregnant (I was 10 weeks) he hasn't rang or asked about it since, unless Steve has popped to his Dads (which was Christmas & Mothers Day). His Dad doesn't like me, never has done, I'm not good enough for Steve, what with me being 5 years older and already having 2 children ~ and it's been like this for 7 years! (Actually, the last time I saw his Dad, it was 2007 and that was because we paid £20 each way in a taxi to go for a drink with his Dad because I thought I would make an effort! I wish I hadn't bothered)

    I just don't see why Steve should ring his Dad with the news if his Dad isn't at all bothered about the whole thing, so I thought it best that Steve could text him, then if his Dad wants to bother, he can ring Steve back for a chat.

    It really hurts, not just me and my feelings, but becaus this is Steves first child, I would have thought his Dad would have been over the moon for him plus the prospect of becoming a Grandfather for the first time ~ but no, nothing from him at all.

    Does anyone get what I mean or do I come across as being a cow?
    Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    your on your own for that one sami but i am watching lee evans tonight :D x
    I saw you'd become a fan on FB, I saw him live in oct and was really disappointed I didn't even laff for the first 15 mins :(
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Shellsuit, I get what you mean, no you are not being a cow. I feel for your Steve as he's stuck in the middle, poor guy!

    Anyway, I'm off to bed.
  • greent
    greent Posts: 11,108 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    vicstar wrote: »
    :DCongratulations to Sparkle:D

    Sorry, haven't read back through today's other posts yet but wanted to let you know that I had my emergency scan and the baby is fine:j:j:j


    Vic


    Yeay!! I'm so pleased for your good news :T:T:T If it does end up booting you to bits at least you then know s/he is in there :D

    greent
    x
    I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul
    Repaid mtge early (orig 11/25) 01/09 £124616 01/11 £89873 01/13 £52546 01/15 £12133 07/15 £NIL
    Net sales 2024: £20

    2026 Declutter campaign awards 2x star
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.