We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Pregnancy Club IX

1…298299301303304…502

Comments

  • Triggles
    Triggles Posts: 2,281 Forumite
    jillie - I think it's pretty normal to worry throughout pregnancy. I'm 25wks and I still worry a fair amount. I have to set myself small goals to get to, so I feel better.
    MSE mum of DS(7), and DS(4) (and 2 adult DCs as well!)
    DFW Long haul supporters No 210
    :snow_grin Christmas 2013 is coming soon!!! :xmastree:
  • Ooooo footloose is on :D...Im gonna have to venture over to youtube and seek out some of the soundtrack now as ive already got the dancing bug....
    Having a coke with you
    is even more fun than going to San Sebastian, Irun, Hendaye, Biarritz, Bayonne
    or being sick to my stomach on the Travesera de Gracia in Barcelona
  • Krystaltips
    Krystaltips Posts: 9,220 Forumite
    It's not just through pregnancy though... Aimee's 5 now and I still worry about her now just as much as I did when she was a little bundle of cells... Heaven knows how I'm going to be with 2... Think I'll be a neurotic!
    A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...
    Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.

  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    krystal i know exactly how you feel ... my nan always said when there young the give you headache and when there older the give you heartache... but if im honest i feel both most the time :) x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    26.gif anyone else watching embarrassing bodies on CH4?
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    Ooooo footloose is on :D...Im gonna have to venture over to youtube and seek out some of the soundtrack now as ive already got the dancing bug....
    kick off your Sunday shoes...
    I went to see the theatre show a couple of yrs ago it was FAB!!!!
    Derek offof Dancing with the stars played the lead
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • Krystaltips
    Krystaltips Posts: 9,220 Forumite
    That's it in a nutshell Searching! And when Aimee's as cheeky as she was yesterday, I feel both at once too lol...
    A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...
    Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.

  • Triggles
    Triggles Posts: 2,281 Forumite
    It only gets worse as they get older and you have to worry and bite your tongue sometimes not to say anything.
    MSE mum of DS(7), and DS(4) (and 2 adult DCs as well!)
    DFW Long haul supporters No 210
    :snow_grin Christmas 2013 is coming soon!!! :xmastree:
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    you wanna kill em and cry at the same time ... bl00dy kids good job we love em :) x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    sami you got me watching it now x
    :)Still searching .....:)
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.