We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Pregnancy Club IX

1…299300302304305…502

Comments

  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    anyone interested in non-alcoholic cocktails: http://www.shloer.com/drinks/cocktails-twist
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    sami you got me watching it now x
    I don't know why I watch it coz its sooo gross!!!
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    how old is he? if you dont mind me asking :p x

    He will be 31. But that's us had two pill babies and a minera baby. He only got referred because of the problems I have had with pregnancy and the fact that he doesn't want any more kids. However, it is reversible, but you have to pay for that privately.

    Sami, I always thought I'd know if it went missing. But I can't think of anything that would have made me think it was missing, or anytime I felt it come out. It was there September 07, which was the last time it was checked by the GP. I couln't feel 'the strings' as my cervix is too high up, but was told not to worry about it. It must have came out during a period and been flushed away... or it could be elsewhere in my body! :eek: I have since met a woman through my SIL who is having an op to remove a minera from her small intestines (in the cavity that they fill, not inside the intestines).
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    that girls foot :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Sami_Bee wrote: »
    26.gif anyone else watching embarrassing bodies on CH4?

    Thats girls foot is 26.gif
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    sami look now your making us all sick for being curious :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    tiamai_d wrote: »
    He will be 31. But that's us had two pill babies and a minera baby. He only got referred because of the problems I have had with pregnancy and the fact that he doesn't want any more kids. However, it is reversible, but you have to pay for that privately.

    Sami, I always thought I'd know if it went missing. But I can't think of anything that would have made me think it was missing, or anytime I felt it come out. It was there September 07, which was the last time it was checked by the GP. I couln't feel 'the strings' as my cervix is too high up, but was told not to worry about it. It must have came out during a period and been flushed away... or it could be elsewhere in my body! :eek: I have since met a woman through my SIL who is having an op to remove a minera from her small intestines (in the cavity that they fill, not inside the intestines).
    :eek: have they offered to give you a full body x-ray once bubs is here - just in case? I couldn't believe it when my GP said she thought my cervix had grown over the strings _pale_ thank god she was wrong and they had just folded back on themselves! Hubby reckons his 'massive' manhood pushed 'em up there :rotfl:(in his dreams :p)
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    sami look now your making us all sick for being curious :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: x
    I'm sorry, I know its vile!! Why do they keep showing the god damn foot?!?!?!
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    Krystal you need to show ur OH that girls manky teeth due to her 12 can a day fizzy drink habit
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • SugarSpun
    SugarSpun Posts: 8,559 Forumite
    Someone needs to explain what's wrong with this foot!

    I'm just reading another thread about someone who's brother has a newborn and isn't replying to her texts. How have people with new babies managed to make time for everyone who wants or needs to be kept in the loop? I have a hard enough time keeping up with everyone as it is, adding a demanding tiny person to the equation makes me utterly convinced that I'll be this woman's brother and all my friends and relatives will hate me.
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.