We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Pregnancy Club IX

1…277278280282283…502

Comments

  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    anybody watching ch4? x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • feelinggood_2
    feelinggood_2 Posts: 11,115 Forumite
    Catw0man wrote: »
    Just to let you all know that I will be leaving you all, hopefully not for long though, I have had a miscarriage - I'm going to a D & C on Thursday.
    Cat
    x

    Very sorry about your sad news. ((Hugs)) and best wishes.
    Stay-at-home, attached Mummy to a 23lb 10oz, 11 month old baby boy.
  • money_maker_3
    money_maker_3 Posts: 9,591 Forumite
    Stoptober Survivor
    Sorry to hear of your loss catw0man, hope to have ou back with us all soon xx
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • mollythewestie
    mollythewestie Posts: 1,929 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    catw0man - thinking of you, take care hun.
    Value of prizes 2010 - 2017: £8374 Wins 2022: Magic set
    Debt free thanks to MSE
  • shellsuit
    shellsuit Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Cat I'm so sorry :( xx
    Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    Very sorry Cat. X
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • Catw0man wrote: »
    Just to let you all know that I will be leaving you all, hopefully not for long though, I have had a miscarriage - I'm going to a D & C on Thursday.
    Cat
    x

    Sorry hun. Hope all goes well on thursday.
    Having a coke with you
    is even more fun than going to San Sebastian, Irun, Hendaye, Biarritz, Bayonne
    or being sick to my stomach on the Travesera de Gracia in Barcelona
  • MrsTinks
    MrsTinks Posts: 15,238 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker Name Dropper
    I'm not even going to TRY to catch up... :) Eventful day but will fill you all in tomorrow... I'm knackered! Let's just say we ended up being monitored in the delivery suite for over an hour before being released with the blessing of the registrar after neither a MW or Dr would release me until someone else made the decision! (Had ++ on protein and ++ on ketones again - oddly absolutely no glucose wooohooo!) So bloods have been sent off, Roo is fine and I'm fine and we're just waiting for urine analysis and blood analysis to see if there is anything they need to treat :)
    DFW Nerd #025
    DFW no more! Officially debt free 2017 - now joining the MFW's! :)

    My DFW Diary - blah- mildly funny stuff about my journey
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    Hugs for Cat xx

    DID they have the chairs like the BB one from about 5yrs ago it was in the papers when they did it saying that maccy's were trying to be classy :p

    Searching - whats on? OH is watching "deadliest Catch" on discovery :rolleyes:
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    that hospital programme about the things that are draining the ns money this week its fat (and i mean really big) young people who are looking for a quick fix rather then stopping eatting crap ... one woman is doing my head in coz she just wont help herself ... she said she wont buy fruit and veg coz it costs too much but then you saw her go to kfc and mcds x
    :)Still searching .....:)
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.