We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Pregnancy Club IX

1…275276278280281…502

Comments

  • Sami_Bee wrote: »

    Shell, Glam, DID, and all the other wigan/wazza ladies
    how about we visit Ikea wazza en mass one night? It'll be a bump invasion :p
    Shell - I'll even push you in one of their wheelchairs if you like :rotfl:

    Wigan :eek: I dont live in wigan!! Lol..i only went once and was terrified by a strange man and a street where a spotted over 13 used condoms on the floor :eek: :confused:...I never went back :o

    Presides you would spot me a mile of without an actual meeting. Usually found in the lighting and glass section with a trolley full of things i dont need..And about 30 different types of glasses and lamps,coffee glued to hand and grim look due to people not walking ahead fast enough.:D
    Having a coke with you
    is even more fun than going to San Sebastian, Irun, Hendaye, Biarritz, Bayonne
    or being sick to my stomach on the Travesera de Gracia in Barcelona
  • Mrs_Moc
    Mrs_Moc Posts: 1,390 Forumite
    ((((((HUGS)))))) to Vic and EA

    Hope your scan goes well tomorrow Vic, try and stay optimistic. I think I have had more days bleeding in this pregnancy than non bleeding days.
  • karen1907
    karen1907 Posts: 486 Forumite
    EA - Hugs to you xx
    Vicstar - fingers, toes, legs, arms, etc crossed for you.

    Karen x
    Tegan Lily arrived 4 November 2009 (3 days late)

    Floyd Peter arrived 9th July 2011 (1 day early) :D
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    Wigan :eek: I dont live in wigan!! Lol..i only went once and was terrified by a strange man and a street where a spotted over 13 used condoms on the floor :eek: :confused:...I never went back :o

    Presides you would spot me a mile of without an actual meeting. Usually found in the lighting and glass section with a trolley full of things i dont need..And about 30 different types of glasses and lamps,coffee glued to hand and grim look due to people not walking ahead fast enough.:D
    hey hey hey! I'm Wigan 'til I die :p
    don't know which bit of it you where in but :eek: I'm guessing one of the town centre backstreet's before the cleaners had been round it's pretty grim esp after fri/sat night :(
    Just to point out that although I am a wiganer and proud I am aware that a lot of wiganers are scum :rolleyes::rotfl:

    Where u from DID if u don't mind? bolton? manc?
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • HypnoNu
    HypnoNu Posts: 677 Forumite
    moneymaker - i've had a really bad cough over the last week or so and have pulled my tummy muscles more often than i can count! It's really hurts too!
  • Sami_Bee wrote: »
    hey hey hey! I'm Wigan 'til I die :p
    don't know which bit of it you where in but :eek: I'm guessing one of the town centre backstreet's before the cleaners had been round it's pretty grim esp after fri/sat night :(
    Just to point out that although I am a wiganer and proud I am aware that a lot of wiganers are scum :rolleyes::rotfl:

    Where u from DID if u don't mind? bolton? manc?

    Your right it was in the city center. I was only 16 at the time and had been for a job interview early on a friday. Now ive seen some stuff before..and even spent my entire youth in manchester city center so obviously ive seen some scary stuff..But that man in wigan was trying to sell me his gold tooth..so i took a wrong turning and ended on sex street it would seem :rotfl:

    I live here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worsley
    Having a coke with you
    is even more fun than going to San Sebastian, Irun, Hendaye, Biarritz, Bayonne
    or being sick to my stomach on the Travesera de Gracia in Barcelona
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    edited 21 April 2009 at 8:37PM
    Your right it was in the city center. I was only 16 at the time and had been for a job interview early on a friday. Now ive seen some stuff before..and even spent my entire youth in manchester city center so obviously ive seen some scary stuff..But that man in wigan was trying to sell me his gold tooth..so i took a wrong turning and ended on sex street it would seem :rotfl:

    I live here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worsley
    ahh just down the road really :D I'm originally from leigh :shhh: but I went to school in warrington and now live in wigan

    I did work exp in a bank in the town centre and couldn't believe how minging the streets were before the cleaners came round at about 8:30
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    right just gone upstairs to complain about the noise and it ends up not being the chav family but the nigirean family apparantly shes just lost her dad and has got family over ... which i understand but why play your music so loud its a wake not a party :mad: anyway she said she'd turn it down ... but i can still hear it alittle not as much as before but still they're just above zoes room ... she said just for 2 days but i dont know if i can handle 2 days of this anymore and im complaining to the council .. poor bubs isnt happy im not happy x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Sami_Bee wrote: »
    ahh just down the road really :D I'm originally from leigh :shhh: but I went to school in warrington and now live in wigan

    I did work exp in a bank in the town centre and couldn't believe how mining the streets were before the cleaners came round at about 8:30

    Leigh..I went there a few weeks ago.But its another place that scares me so i try not to go to often. :o Me and my friend actually have an on-going (and i mean years) discussion about why in leigh and in other shall we say "less savoury town centers" that their macdonalds are green? :confused:

    I know there are actually some rather nice parts to leigh..dont get me wrong. I often take the little one into pennington flash to feed the duckies.:D

    But the green macdonalds has always confused me.We've come up with a few theory's but nothing solid ..:think:
    Having a coke with you
    is even more fun than going to San Sebastian, Irun, Hendaye, Biarritz, Bayonne
    or being sick to my stomach on the Travesera de Gracia in Barcelona
  • shellsuit
    shellsuit Posts: 24,749
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Sami_Bee wrote: »
    I think diagram is just for illustration check the link for instructions on how to measure accurately ;)

    Do you know what make its is? if its a well known like mothercare/cosatto etc then they'll have a spares department if you call the customer service number ;)


    Shell, Glam, DID, and all the other wigan/wazza ladies
    how about we visit Ikea wazza en mass one night? It'll be a bump invasion :p
    Shell - I'll even push you in one of their wheelchairs if you like :rotfl:

    Hahaha! :rotfl::rotfl:
    Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.